Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
If your dog slips a lot while running toward you, you can make its feet adjust to it. You can do this with the help of gripper socks for dogs.
These come with a grip at the bottom that prevents your dog from slipping while running indoors. This guide lists the best gripper socks for dogs you will love. Take a look!
Table of Contents
- Benefits of Using Dog Socks
- Things to Consider while Buying Gripper Socks for Dogs
- How to Pick the Right Size for Dog Socks?
- Reviews: Best Gripper Socks for Dogs
- SCENEREAL® Dog's Anti-Slip Dog Socks with Grippers
- PAWCHIE® Dog's Knitted Dog Socks with Strap
- Harfkoko® Dog's Heroic Gripper Dog Socks
- BINGPET® Dog's Comfortable Anti-Slip Socks for Dogs
- Harfkoko® Dog's High Quality Gripper Dog Socks
- EXPAWLORER® Dog's Adjustable Gripper Socks for Dogs
- Rypet® Dog's Breathable Non-Slip Dog Socks
- PUPTECK® Dog's Indoor Gripper Socks for Dogs
- KOOLTAIL® Dog's Waterproof Gripper Dog Socks
- DOG QUALITY® Dog's Non Slip Dog Socks with Gripper
- Index Table: Top-Rated Gripper Socks for Dogs
Benefits of Using Dog Socks
Not only do dog socks look super cute, but these save a lot of headaches. You have landed at the right place if you are a dog parent and see your fur baby struggling with injuries or slips. Here are some of the benefits of using dog socks.
- Prevent scratching – If your dog has sharp nails, you must take extra care of your hardwood floor. You can keep them from getting scratched with the help of dog socks. It, in turn, prevents the dog from serious injuries. Apart from that, there might be a chance of you getting injured because of your sharp nails.
- Prevent frostbite – Keeping your dog’s paws warm and cozy during the winter is important. Therefore, dog socks will also help prevent frostbite and add extra warmth to their surroundings.
- Protect injured paws – To prevent your dog from licking its wounds, it is essential to keep them covered. Dog socks are the best way to prevent wounds from getting worse.
- Prevent slipping – If your dog crashes into everything in front of him while sliding across the sleek floors, here is how to fix it! Using gripper socks for dogs saves the inconvenience of a crash landing since these come with a grip on the bottom.
Things to Consider while Buying Gripper Socks for Dogs
You already know what gripper socks for dogs are. However, we have come up with some essential things you need to consider before buying them. Read along to know more.
- Size – It is essential to get the correct socks for your dogs to fit comfortably. Before buying the socks, ensure you know which size will fit your pooch perfectly, so you don’t have to go through the hassle of returning and reordering. In the next section, we shall share some detail on picking the right size for dog socks.
- Velcro Straps – Velcro straps are important when looking for gripper socks for dogs. It keeps the socks from slipping down.
- Durability – Socks that are durable and stay in shape for longer should be considered when you plan to shop for socks for your dog. They should be able to bear a certain amount of wear and tear.
- Compatibility with Dog Shoes – Your dog socks should fit well with its shoes for utmost comfort. Socks that make the shoes fit tightly are a big no-no. Therefore, make sure you take care of it.
How to Pick the Right Size for Dog Socks?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to pick the right size of dog socks. Socks that fit perfectly well and do not make your dog feel unforgettable are necessary. In addition to that, these should also be able to fit well with dog shoes if your pet wears any.
- Step 1 – Place your dog’s paw on a piece of paper and draw an outline close to the paw.
- Step 2 – With the help of a measuring tape, measure the length of the drawn paw. It should go from the distance of the back calcaneal to the tip of the longest claw. Add 0.5 cm to the result obtained since the claws straighten when a dog walks.
- Step 3 – If you own a small breed dog, you must measure the paw’s width from the top of the outer finger to the tip of the inside. Take measurements from the front and hind legs since they may vary in size.
- Step 4 – Cross-check with the measuring table and choose the best socks for your pet.
While looking for gripper socks for dogs, we also have fuzzy socks with grips for you as well to protect you from slipping anywhere around.
Reviews: Best Gripper Socks for Dogs
Here are some of the best gripper socks for dogs. These are super comfy and help your fur babies better grip the floor while indoors.
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
SCENEREAL® Dog's Anti-Slip Dog Socks with Grippers
- These adjustable socks are constructed with 2.5 inches in paw width and 5.7 inches in length.
- They are designed with anti-slip bottoms to ensure your dog’s safety.
- They come in cute paw patterns, making them perfect for your beloved dogs.
- These socks are breathable, soft, and ideal for hardwood floors.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
PAWCHIE® Dog's Knitted Dog Socks with Strap
- These dog socks are 7.1 inches long, whereas the Paw Width is 3.54 inches.
- They are designed to fit snugly on the paws and are available in various sizes.
- These socks are made with high-quality cotton, making them soft and comfortable.
- They come equipped with an anti-slip, silicone gel print on double sides of the socks to provide traction on slippery surfaces.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Harfkoko® Dog's Heroic Gripper Dog Socks
- Made from high-quality cotton, these socks for dogs are very comfortable and warm.
- Besides protecting your pet’s paws, it also takes care of hard floors, sofas, and carpets and protects them from scratches.
- The rubber reinforcement inside the socks prevents them from sliding down.
- Each pair is stylish and durable, staying for a long time.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
BINGPET® Dog's Comfortable Anti-Slip Socks for Dogs
- These dog socks by BINGPET are very convenient and fit the paws perfectly.
- You can wash-hand these socks.
- Apart from that, these are easy to put on and take off as required.
- The material is super soft and extremely light.
Harfkoko® Dog's High Quality Gripper Dog Socks
- These socks are great for your pet dogs, made from superior quality cotton.
- The super cute design ensures the socks stay on the paws without slipping down.
- There is a gel print on the soles, which prevents your pet from sliding on smooth surfaces.
- Apart from that, the socks are very stylish.
EXPAWLORER® Dog's Adjustable Gripper Socks for Dogs
- Improve your pet’s quality of life with these super cute socks by EXPAWLORER.
- It comes with an elastic velcro that prevents the socks from sliding off.
- Also, it has a durable knit fabric that keeps the paws safe.
- These anti-slip socks by Rypet are perfect for your dog to balance on slippery surfaces.
- It is made from a soft cotton blend material, super comfy.
- You can also wash these socks in the machine and with your hands.
- It can also be worn with a pair of shoes to protect your dog’s paws more.
PUPTECK® Dog's Indoor Gripper Socks for Dogs
- These socks are perfect for balancing your naughty pet on a smooth or slippery floor.
- Apart from that, they also protect the paws from getting hurt.
- The extra velcro helps the socks stay in place.
KOOLTAIL® Dog's Waterproof Gripper Dog Socks
- The measurements for these dog socks are 2.2 inches L-Paw Width, Length is 5.9 inches, Grip width is 1.8 inches, and the detachable Strap Length is 6.7 inches.
- They are designed with thin non-skid rubber around the bottom to provide traction and safety.
- These dog grip socks are waterproof and keep the dog’s feet dry, even on wet ground.
- They also use the straps to ensure they don’t slip off the paw.
DOG QUALITY® Dog's Non Slip Dog Socks with Gripper
- These socks are designed to give dogs the traction they need on indoor flooring.
- They are equipped with a non-slip rubber coating covering the entire paw for maximum stability.
- These socks are available in a variety of sizes for all furry friends.
- They are only suitable for indoor wear.
Index Table: Top-Rated Gripper Socks for Dogs
|1||SCENEREAL Dog's Anti-Slip - Dog Socks with Grippers||SCENEREAL||96.7|
|2||PAWCHIE Dog's Knitted - Dog Socks with Strap||PAWCHIE||96.2|
|3||Harfkoko Dog's Heroic - Gripper Dog Socks||Harfkoko||97|
|4||BINGPET Dog's Comfortable - Anti-Slip Socks for Dogs||BINGPET||97|
|5||Harfkoko Dog's High Quality - Gripper Dog Socks||Harfkoko||98|
|6||EXPAWLORER Dog's Adjustable - Gripper Socks for Dogs||EXPAWLORER||99|
|7||Rypet Dog's Breathable - Non-Slip Dog Socks||Rypet||96|
|8||PUPTECK Dog's Indoor - Gripper Socks for Dogs||PUPTECK||97|
|9||KOOLTAIL Dog's Waterproof - Gripper Dog Socks||KOOLTAIL||95.5|
|10||DOG QUALITY Dog's Non Slip - Dog Socks with Gripper||DOG QUALITY||95.1|