Our foot contains over 7,000 nerve endings that lead to a unique organ. These are also referred to as Reflex points. And to harness these reflex points, you need Reflexology Socks.
These wonder socks are hailed for their medicinal purposes. And that is why they should be in your wardrobe. Below, we have prepared a perfect Reflexology Socks guide so that you can pick the perfect one for yourself.
Reviews: Best Reflexology Socks
Being the experts, we have shortlisted the best Reflexology socks available in the market.
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Why Reflexology Socks are so wonderful
Reflexology socks are known for their medical purposes. But other than that, these socks offer their users a wide variety of features. And we have discussed some of them below:
- Increases Blood Flow – These socks significantly promote the blood flow levels in your feet. These socks have a map on the bottom section, enabling accurate distinction.
- Locate Organs – Thanks to the detailed map, you can easily locate the corresponding organ. The map is outlined with a slight incline towards the border section so you can easily spot the specific point.
- Teaching Purposes – Young reflexology practitioners can use these socks to acquire reflexology knowledge. Even many recreational healers use these during their healing sessions.
- Accupressure – Some reflexology socks have acupressure pins on the bottom. So that every time you wear one of these, your feet will get acupressure automatically.
Types of Reflexology Socks
There are several different types of reflexology socks available in the market. And each one of these holds a unique purpose and features. We have explained each one of these below:
- One-Time Use – The one-time use socks are widely used in medical colleges and institutes to teach young aspirants about the uses of reflexology. You can also find these online
- Graphic Printed – These socks have a super detailed map of each corresponding organ in the foot section. Professionals and healers mostly use these socks.
- Universal Fit – Reflexology and bamboo fiber socks come in different fits and sizes. However, some socks are also built in a universal fit that everyone can wear, irrespective of gender or size.
- Re-Usable – Most commercial socks are made to use more than once so that you don’t have to grab a new pair every time you need one.
Fabrics used in Reflexology Socks
A bunch of unique fabrics is used in Reflexology socks. And to select the perfect one for yourself, you can check out our detailed review on each type of fabric below:
- Cotton – Probably the most usual type of reflexology socks available in the market. These socks are known for their comfort and breathable nature. And some cotton socks are water-resistant as well.
- Copper – Copper is widely used to make a variety of socks. Reflexology socks made from copper provide a very comfortable fit. These socks are dust resistant and can be cleaned easily through a machine wash.
- Elastene – Elastane is a combination material mixed with primary material to provide flexibility and durability. Elastane also makes the reflexology socks much more elastic.
- Polyester– Polyester is another famous linen used to make socks. The socks made from this fabric are versatile as they hold various traits like elasticity, washability, and strong build.
Index Table: Top-Rated Reflexology Socks
Table of Contents