Wearing combat boots can be rough on the feet, leading to pains, aches, and blisters.
Military combat boot socks are designed to help prevent these problems from occurring.
Read further on for more info about buying military boot socks, what materials are best and which features to look out for.
Reviews: Best Military Combat Boot Socks
Browse our quality selection of military combat boot socks below and click the ones that best suit your needs.
We hope you love the military combat boot socks we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
What You Need To Know Before Buying A Military Boot Sock
These pointers are useful to note before purchasing a pair of military combat boot socks.
- Length – The length of the sock is important for preventing blisters or rashes. Combat boots are generally over the ankle, so you are looking to get a pair of either knee-high, over-the-calf, or mid-calf length socks.
- Elastic – Do not opt for combat boot socks that are kept up on your leg with a sewn-in elastic band that will cut off your circulation and feels uncomfortable daily. Instead, use a pair of combat boot socks held up from the stitching or a material band.
- Breathability – Breathability in a combat boot sock is essential for the feet to remain comfortable and fresh. Having well-built socks made from the right materials will help ensure that your feet can breathe.
Materials in a Military Combat Boot Socks
These materials are among the best to manufacture military combat boot socks.
Wool – Wool is insulating, fire-resistant, moisture-wicking, antimicrobial and odor resistant. When the right type of wool is selected, the socks are incredibly soft and comfortable. Wool is a favorite for harsh environments such as heat or extreme cold. Thinner wool socks are better for summer, and wool thick boot socks are ideal for Northern winters.
Cotton – Cotton is better for use in moderate temperature zones, but will also help to prevent friction and blistering inside your boots. This material is natural, moisture-wicking, and allows the skin to breathe.
Spandex – Spandex is necessary for stretch, which will enhance the quality of your socks tenfold. Stretchy fabric ensures durability and a perfect fit every time you put it on. Spandex allows for mild compression too, which alleviates pressure off the feet.
Features of a Good Combat Boot Sock
If you want the best combat boot socks, get a pair with one or more of the below features!
- Underfoot Cushioning – If the socks have underfoot cushioning, they will provide an extra layer of both insulation and shock resistance. This effectively removes pressure from your feet and prevents them from tiring out as much.
- Arch Support – Socks that give arch support are usually reinforced by nylon and last longer. The arch support also allows you to be active for longer and reduces foot pain or discomfort.
- Compression – Compression socks work by contracting specific areas of the feet and calves, forcing the body to rely on microcirculation. This improves circulation, alleviates swelling, and reduces fatigue.
- Reinforced Heel & Toe – The toe and the heel of a sock are traditionally the first places to get holes in them. Well, not if the socks have reinforced heels and toes! With this feature, your military socks will last an incredibly long time.
- Odor Resistance – Wool and a few other specialized fibers are resistant to odors, allowing your feet not to smell when removing your combat boots.
How We Test and Score Military Boot Socks
These reviews are based on intense research, analysis, and feedback from our experts and real users from different digital platforms.
We spent 21 hours trying, testing, and scoring these Military Boot Socks, for different key parameters and then shortlisted the best products in the market, saving you time and effort.
We used the following parameters for our tests and analysis.
- Underfoot Cushioning – We compared the underfoot cushioning provided by the socks.
- Durability – We researched how long users are able to use these socks without any reported changes in their quality or design.
- Anti-Odor – We noticed if the socks produced any odor after wearing them for long.
- Non-Binding – We assessed how the socks blend distributing its tightness around the leg.
- Thickness – We took note of the thickness of the fabric of all socks.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Military Boot Socks
- What kind of socks do you wear with combat boots?
We recommend thick socks when wearing military boot socks to ensure the protection around the feet. These socks improve circulation, alleviates swelling, and reduces fatigue.
- What are combat socks?
Combat socks offer good temperature control and comfort which are ideal for heavy-duty. These socks will provide your feet with a secure feel and mild compression throughout the day.
- Can you wear compression socks in the military?
Remember that compression socks apply gentle pressure to your legs and ankles which help you from getting tired. It is also incredibly soft, enhances moisture-wicking off your feet and very comfortable.
- Are boot socks in Style 2021?
Sock boots are still very much trending with their high quality and durability. These thick socks help your feet to keep warm and enough to protect you during the day.
Comparison Table: Top Rated Military Combat Boot Socks
Table of Contents
- Reviews: Best Military Combat Boot Socks
- What You Need To Know Before Buying A Military Boot Sock
- Materials in a Military Combat Boot Socks
- Features of a Good Combat Boot Sock
- How We Test and Score Military Boot Socks
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Military Boot Socks
- Comparison Table: Top Rated Military Combat Boot Socks