Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Knee-high stockings complete your look and outfit. You may find them in different shades at a reasonable price. Moreover, these snuggle with your feet and ensure to relieve them from any pressure. Here are some minor things that you need to be mindful of before buying knee-length stockings. Read along.
Table of Contents
- Types of Knee-Long Socks
- Shoes to Wear with Knee-Length Stockings
- Related Articles on Knee High Socks
- How to Buy the Best Knee-High Stockings?
- How We Test and Score Knee-High Stockings
- Reviews: Best Knee-High Stockings
- Hanes® Women's Silky Sheer Stockings
- G&Y Store® Women's Nylon Knee Length Stockings
- Leggs® Women's Sheer Stretchable Stockings
- Eabern® Women's 6-Pack Knee-High Stockings
- No Nonsense® Women's Premium Nylon Stocking
- MANZI® Women's Transparent Stockings
- L’eggs® Women's One Size Knee High Stockings
- Hue® Women's Sheer Knee High Stockings
- Just My Size® Women's Outside Knee High Stockings
- Hanes® Women's Silk Reflections Knee High Stockings
- Index Table: Top-Rated Knee-High Stockings
Types of Knee-Long Socks
Before getting into the details, let us quickly look at the different types of knee-high socks popular in the market these days. These feature different materials and serve different purposes as well.
- Nylon – Most of the time, knee-length stockings feature nylon which makes them durable. In this guide, we have majorly talked about nylon stockings.
- Wool – Woolen knee-length stockings are ideal for the winter season. It is because these are warm and wick moisture efficiently.
- Cotton – Aside from stocking, using cotton knee-high socks are good as well for gym wear. These absorb sweat and keep the feet dry and away from bacteria. Wear them with your favorite pair of shoes and make the most of your time in the gym.
Shoes to Wear with Knee-Length Stockings
Knee-length stockings go well with different types of outfits. Whether you have to attend an office party or are going on a date, these make you look chic and confident. Here are some of the shoes that can be paired with knee-length stockings.
- Loafers – Loafers are slip-on shoes that do not feature laces or other types of fastenings. These have a low or no heel and are made from suede or leather. Stocking pairs with them well.
- Platform Shoes/Wedges – Platform shoes and wedges provide more comfort than stilettos. These can be worn with knee-high stockings and look utterly stylish.
- Oxfords – Oxfords feature a closed lacing system where the side tabs are sewn under the front of the shoe. These can also be worn with stockings that reach up to the knees.
- Long Boots – Ideal for winters, long boots make your legs look long and sleek. You can wear a pair of knee-length stockings beneath these shoes, which will keep your legs warm.
Related Articles on Knee High Socks
- Cotton Knee High Socks
- Cat Knee High Socks
- Knee High Socks for Men
- Thick Knee High Socks
- Best Diabetic Over The Calf Socks
- Wide Calf Knee High Socks
- Knee High Tube Socks
How to Buy the Best Knee-High Stockings?
If you wear skirts frequently, knee-high socks or stockings should be a staple in your wardrobe. If you do not know the buying considerations, here are a few things to keep in mind. Take a quick look.
- Length – As the name suggest, these socks should reach your knees. Therefore, while buying these, you should check their length. These socks should not reach above the knee or below it, for that matter.
- Band circumference – The band should not be too tight or too loose. If it is tight, it might squeeze your legs. On the other hand, the stocking may fall if it is too loose.
- Material – Material plays a vital role. Knee-high stockings are usually made from polyester and nylon or blended of these fabrics. These make the stockings more durable.
- Denier – The unit of a stocking’s thickness is referred to as denier. While sheer stockings have a low denier of 5-20, opaque stockings are around 20-50 denier. Some matt stockings can also be more than 50 deniers.
How We Test and Score Knee-High Stockings
These reviews are based on intense research, analysis, and feedback from our experts and real users from different digital platforms.
We spent 31 hours trying, testing, and scoring these Knee-High Stockings, for different key parameters and then shortlisted the best products in the market, saving you time and effort.
We used the following parameters for our tests and analysis.
- Elasticity – We test the fabric’s elasticity by hand stretching and putting them on.
- Calves Support – We tested how well the socks hug and support the calves of the leg.
- Moisture Wicking – We observed how dry or sweaty the socks left our feet after continuously wearing them for 12 hours.
- Non-Slip – We assessed how the socks could prevent the feet from slipping on smooth surfaces.
Reviews: Best Knee-High Stockings
Perfect for any occasion, sheer knee-high socks are a complete must-have. Below we have curated a list of the best knee-length stockings for you to buy.
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- The Knee High Sheer Stockings by Hanes are a great addition to your wardrobe.
- These are made from 85% nylon and 15% spandex.
- Apart from that, these come in eleven different shades, so you can buy the one that matches your skin tone.
- There is a wide comfort band that prevents the stocking from slipping down.
- Also, there are two pairs of socks in each package.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
G&Y Store® Women's Nylon Knee Length Stockings
- These stockings can be paired with a variety of dresses and outfits.
- It is durable as they are tear-resistant. It can be washed by hand or even by machine.
- They are thin and can easily be worn throughout the day.
- Moreover, you will find reinforced toes made from high-quality nylon.
- There are stretchy elastic bands that help the socks stay up without binding.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Leggs® Women's Sheer Stretchable Stockings
- Featuring premium quality nylon and spandex, these sheer knee-high stockings are light as a feather.
- These feel comfortable and can easily relieve the pressure on the feet.
- Perfect for any occasion, the stocking by Leggs snuggles with your legs but lets your skin breathe.
- The reinforced toes make the socks more durable.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Eabern® Women's 6-Pack Knee-High Stockings
- Eabern’s knee-high comfortable stockings give you a relaxed fit.
- These are easy to take care of.
- The surface is smooth and breathable, and you can easily carry it throughout the day.
- You can pair them with heels, platform shoes, flats, and other shoes.
- Additionally, a comfort band at the top keeps the stocking in one place.
No Nonsense® Women's Premium Nylon Stocking
- The 10-pack stocking by No Nonsense is made from 100% nylon.
- It ensures a comfortable fit and maximum durability.
- In addition to that, it features a pull-on closure that adds to its comfort.
- You can wash it with your hands.
- It features a sheer toe.
MANZI® Women's Transparent Stockings
- The wide band of MANZI transparent stockings makes it easier to put it on and off.
- Besides, it features high-quality material, making this stocking pair more durable.
- You will notice that the stockings are ultra-thin and feel like a second skin.
- These aren’t irritating or itchy.
- Additionally, these are suitable for every season.
L’eggs® Women's One Size Knee High Stockings
- The L’eggs knee-high stockings are ideal for ladies.
- The everyday wears stockings and has a sheer texture.
- The knee-high stockings are 100% textile and lightweight.
- They have a comfortable stay-put band.
Hue® Women's Sheer Knee High Stockings
- The Hue Knee high stocking is perfect.
- They have a sheer texture and pull-on closure.
- The stockings are available in neutral colors.
- They offer a very comfortable and lightweight fit.
Just My Size® Women's Outside Knee High Stockings
- From Just My Size, we have some lovely knee-high stockings.
- The stockings are 100% nylon.
- They have a light fit and are comfortable.
- There is also a reinforced toe for durability.
Hanes® Women's Silk Reflections Knee High Stockings
- The Hanes Silk reflections are the perfect Knee High Stockings.
- They have a sheer silky texture.
- The stockings are nylon and spandex.
- They come in a set of two pairs.
Index Table: Top-Rated Knee-High Stockings
|1||Hanes Women's Silky - Sheer Stockings||Hanes||98.5|
|2||G&Y Store Women's Nylon - Knee Length Stockings||G&Y Store||97.75|
|3||Leggs Women's Sheer - Stretchable Stockings||Leggs||96.25|
|4||Eabern Women's 6-Pack - Knee-High Stockings||Eabern||96|
|5||No Nonsense Women's Premium - Nylon Stocking||No Nonsense||96|
|6||MANZI Women's Transparent - Stockings||MANZI||96|
|7||L’eggs Women's One Size - Knee High Stockings||L’eggs||97.3|
|8||Hue Women's Sheer - Knee High Stockings||Hue||97|
|9||Just My Size Women's Outside - Knee High Stockings||Just My Size||97|
|10||Hanes Women's Silk Reflections - Knee High Stockings||Hanes||97|