Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Finding the right pair of men’s knee-high socks can be challenging, especially when going about it online.
That’s why this buyer’s guide is here to aid you in your search and make it much easier!
Read further for more on the best knee-high socks materials, buying precautions, and some of the best features of knee-high socks for men.
Table of Contents
- Best Knee High Sock Fibers and Materials
- Related Articles on Knee High Socks
- Men’s Knee High Sock Buying Precautions
- Features of a Good Knee High Socks for Men
- How We Test and Score Knee High Socks for Men
- Reviews: Knee High Men’s Sock
- BoardroomSocks® Men's Knee High Socks Knee High Pima Cotton Socks for Men
- Sox Shop® Men's Knee High Socks Knee High Merino Wool Socks for Men
- Hanes® Men's Over The Knee Ultra Fresh Men’s Cotton Knee High Socks
- Ames Walker® Unisex Knee High Socks Comfort Stretch Knee High Compression Socks
- Fruit of the Loom® Men's Knee High Socks Cost-Effective Knee High Socks for Men
- Physix Gear Sport® Unisex Compression Socks Knee High Graduated Compression Socks
- Fruit Of The Loom® Men's Work Gear Knee High Cotton Socks
- FuelMeFoot® Men's Copper Compression Knee High Socks
- Wrangler® Men's Western Knee High Socks for Western Boots
- Charmking® Unisex Compression Knee High Light Compression Socks
- Gold Toe® Unisex Cotton Knee High Socks
- Joulli® Unisex Triple Stripes Knee Socks with Stripes
- Comparison Table: Best Knee High Socks for Men
Best Knee High Sock Fibers and Materials
The five below fabric fibers are the most comfortable and practical for every sock type on the market.
- Merino Wool – Merino wool is finer than ordinary wool, and in a sock, you can honestly feel the difference! Merino wool is highly absorbent, as well as quick-drying, allowing your feet to keep dry. Merino wool is also naturally breathable and will do an excellent job of regulating your temperature, and keeping your feet perfectly.
- Cotton – Cotton has been used for many decades for its softness, comfort and ease of use. Cotton socks are still one of the most popular choices worldwide for the same reasons. This fiber is also naturally breathable like wool and encourages less perspiration. However, cotton is not as quick-drying as wool or olefin.
- Spandex – Spandex (also known as lycra) will give your socks a convenient stretch, allowing them to accommodate your feet, ankles, and calves more easily. Most socks nowadays have at least 1-3% spandex as a part of their construction.
- Nylon – Nylon is often used to created sturdier parts of the sock, such as mesh ventilation or underfoot supportive padding. Nylon also increases the lifespan of a sock.
- Olefin – Olefin is the main fiber used in waterproof outdoor gear, such as camping chairs or swimwear. Olefin dries very fast and is one of the most absorbent materials to date. Having olefin in your socks will allow them to dry off very quickly, keeping your feet dry and feeling fresh.
Related Articles on Knee High Socks
- Cotton Knee High Socks
- Cat Knee High Socks
- Knee High Socks for Men
- Thick Knee High Socks
- Best Diabetic Over The Calf Socks
- Wide Calf Knee High Socks
- Knee High Tube Socks
Men’s Knee High Sock Buying Precautions
People enjoy buying socks and other items online because it’s often cheaper than going to the store. By skipping the middleman, you can save quite decently over time. However, there are a few precautions you should consider first:
- Manufacturers – Make sure you are buying from a tried and trusted manufacturer. Reviews help immensely in this department! It pays to read what others have said about the product you are considering purchasing. Be careful of products with very few reviews, as some manufacturers can pay writers to falsify reviews. Socks that have tens of views or more with good ratings are likely to please the majority, within reason (you would not purchase a sock that’s two sizes smaller than your own just because somebody else like it!)
- Acrylic or Polyester – Both acrylic and polyester fibers are used to lessen the cost of socks on the market, but they each tend to either shrink or fall to pieces in the wash. Ensure your socks are not only made of these materials to avoid minimal durability. If you can’t afford better socks, try to buy a six-pack or more to compensate.
- Medical Foot Conditions – If you have a medical foot condition, you may way specialized knee-high socks that provide pain alleviation related to your condition. Talk to your local physician about what socks to purchase before getting a pair of heavy-duty orthotic pain relief socks. As a result, they could be more painful instead!
Features of a Good Knee High Socks for Men
Here are some of the best features of knee-high socks for men that will maximize your comfort throughout the day and night!
- Compression – Compression socks such as cat knee high socks and knee-high socks for men offer fantastic medical-grade compression for those who need enhanced blood flow in their feet and legs. Mild compression socks can help you move through your day with enhanced energy levels, and they can make your feet feel great by alleviating pain and fatigue.
- Seamless Socks – Seamless socks are the best for those who suffer from blistering inside their shoes. Aside from excessive perspiration, the sock’s seam is one of the number causes of blisters. A seamless sock does not have a seam and effectively removes this problem.
- Non-Binding – Many people get their circulation cut off due to a binding elastic band at the top of their socks. Non-binding socks are knitted in a specialized way, often with spandex, to create a non-binding sock that stays up.
- Breathability – If your sock is not breathable enough, it will encourage your feet to sweat, prune and possibly blister. With each passing year, sock technologists are continuously bringing out socks that wick moisture away more effectively. The very best ones still work off of the simple concept of enhancing skin breathability.
- Padding – Socks these days often come with padding on the underside of the sock for optimal comfort. The padding is not usually ultra-thick but just thin enough to make a difference. Sock padding promotes comfort and gives minimal arch support, warding off foot fatigue.
How We Test and Score Knee High Socks for Men
These reviews are based on intense research, analysis, and feedback from our experts and real users from different digital platforms.
We spent 21 hours trying, testing, and scoring these Knee High Socks for Men for different key parameters and then shortlisted the best products in the market, saving you time and effort.
We used the following parameters for our tests and analysis.
- Breathability – We checked if the fabric of the sock is breathable or whether it causes any sweating.
- Seamless Socks – We tested the quality and strength of the seamless construction.
- Durability – We researched how long users are able to use these socks without any reported changes in their quality or design.
Reviews: Knee High Men’s Sock
Below, we have reviewed some of the best knee-high socks for men, selected for all occasions.
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- Knee-high Pima cotton socks are available in a few color selections to choose from.
- It also comes in three pairs in similar or mixed color selections.
- Premium quality Vertical rib-knit design with long-staple Pima cotton fibers that are luxuriously soft and durable.
- The toe and heel are reinforced for even more long-lasting durability.
- It is designed with 3% spandex, which keeps the socks up and prevents slipping and bunching.
- Made in the USA from the finest quality cotton in the world.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Sox Shop® Men's Knee High Socks Knee High Merino Wool Socks for Men
- These knee-high wool socks are made with a unique blend of fibers, including 65% Merino Wool for the finest, softest pair of socks.
- 32% Nylon adds a reinforced cushioned sole for great foot support and mild pressure alleviation.
- The top of the socks is nonbinding, staying up without causing deep marks and promoting healthy blood flow.
- These socks are excellent at moisture-wicking, keeping your legs, ankles, and feet feeling fresh all day (or night) long!
- Merino wool provides excellent temperature regulation, leaving your feet pleasantly cool in warm weather and warm in colder weather.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Hanes® Men's Over The Knee Ultra Fresh Men’s Cotton Knee High Socks
- These 52% cotton knee-high socks are made using a quality blend of breathable fibers designed for superior comfort.
- The reinforced heel and toe will keep your feet feeling pampered, whether you’re at work, at home, or a formal event.
- The fibers have been enhanced with antibacterial technology, which reduces the risk of blisters, profuse sweating, and infections (such as Athlete’s Foot).
- These knee-high cotton socks include ‘Fresh IQ’ odor eliminating protection to prevent your feet from smelling bad at the end of a long day.
- Hanes has designed these socks with a smooth toe seam in mind to improve comfort and decrease the chance of blistering.
- Available in a pack of 6.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Ames Walker® Unisex Knee High Socks Comfort Stretch Knee High Compression Socks
- These sophisticated synthetic cotton alternative socks have been designed to include graduated medical compression for ultimate pressure alleviation.
- The Coolmax fiber technology primarily makes the knee-high sock soft and wicks away moisture fast, leaving any feet free from sweat.
- These socks are thicker than your average nylon/spandex blended socks, making them excellent at temperature regulation.
- 10% spandex ensures a comfortable fit for most calves, ankles, and foot sizes – no need to worry about the sock that cuts off circulation again!
- It is perfect for travelers, people with diabetes, business people, athletes, nurses, doctors, and more.
- These socks are suitable for all occasions, whether casual or formal.
Fruit of the Loom® Men's Knee High Socks Cost-Effective Knee High Socks for Men
- Fruit of the Loom is a brand specializing in bringing you cost-effective quality socks that pamper your feet.
- These socks blend polyester, spandex, and other fibers that enhance their durability, softness, wear & tear resistance.
- The reinforced toe helps for walking stability, added comfort, and wards off ripping or tearing.
- These socks are cushioned underfoot so that your feet don’t get too tired out during the day.
- Ideal for those who need durable and affordable socks for working and don’t cause excessive perspiration.
- These knee-high socks for men are odor resistant, eliminating any pungent smells from your shoes or socks while you wear them.
- Comes in a pack of 6.
Physix Gear Sport® Unisex Compression Socks Knee High Graduated Compression Socks
- These knee-high graduated compression socks are great for those who suffer from aching feet, varicose veins, or swellings in the ankle and legs.
- Enhance your performance with these compression socks, guaranteed to promote better blood circulation and higher energy levels!
- The seamless design aids blister prevention, making them perfect for diabetics or those with sensitive skin.
- The antibacterial material helps fend off foot infections, such as Athlete’s Foot.
- Made from a quick-drying blend of materials, the moisture will wick away from your feet in seconds, keeping them consistently dry and happy.
- Includes a free eBook on compression socks with more information.
Fruit Of The Loom® Men's Work Gear Knee High Cotton Socks
A comfortable cotton sock in a knee-high length for gents.
- Available in either black or white color options.
- It is made from durable, comfortable cotton and polyester with a thin and flexible Lycra spandex.
- A pull-on closure system.
- Extra reinforcements in all the high-impact areas, such as the toe and heels.
- A great option as a sock for work and heavy-duty wear.
FuelMeFoot® Men's Copper Compression Knee High Socks
From FuelmeFoot, we have copper-infused compression knee-high socks for men.
- It is infused with copper, improving blood circulation and keeping you fresh all day.
- Mild compression to alleviate pain and pressure.
- Reduces injuries and stimulates cells and blood flow.
- It is made with unique moisture and temperature-controlling materials.
Wrangler® Men's Western Knee High Socks for Western Boots
A Knee High sock for wearing with your Western Styled boots from Wrangler.
- It is made from soft and comfortable Polyester and Stretchy Spandex.
- Moisture-wicking and smooth against the skin.
- Offers good Arch Support and cushioning under the foot.
- Stay up design that will not slip down the legs.
Charmking® Unisex Compression Knee High Light Compression Socks
Charming offers you a stunning knee-high sock for men.
- The Charming range is available in plenty of color selections for your perusal.
- These socks have a Multicolor combo design and offer a comfortable fit.
- What is more, they offer targeted light compression for everyday wear.
- There is improved flexibility and stretch to get the best fit.
Gold Toe® Unisex Cotton Knee High Socks
The Gold Toe Athletic sock for men is comfortable and comes in a convenient three-pack option.
- The colors available are white or black with the Gold Toe design.
- You can get them in a three-pack option, which is very convenient.
- The knee-high fit is comfortable and ideal for wearing with Boots.
- The materials are breathable and moisture-wicking and offer a stretchable fit.
Joulli® Unisex Triple Stripes Knee Socks with Stripes
The Joule Triple stripe sock is a knee-high tube sock designed for men.
- You will get three pairs of socks with your purchase, and there are a few color selections from which you can choose.
- The striped design is fun and sporty.
- The materials used in the socks are moisture-wicking and breathable.
- The design is very durable for everyday use.