Staying fit is super essential nowadays. However, you need to pay special attention to the type of accessories to be included in your gym wear. Now, this includes socks as well. Therefore, we shall talk about kickboxing socks and how beneficial they can be for you.
Besides, you will also find some of the most preferred products in the last section. Let’s take a look.
Different Fabrics Used in Kickboxing Socks
While buying socks, the first thing to consider is the fabric or material. Your socks should be comfortable and should absorb sweat efficiently. Here are some fabrics to look out for if you want socks for your kickboxing sessions.
- Cotton – Cotton is light and breathable, one of the most widely used fabrics in socks. It absorbs moisture and is durable. Cotton socks are often used with a blend of nylon that makes them moisture resistant.
- Spandex – This material is known for its resistance and stays in shape for longer. It is also known as lycra and is commonly used in long socks. It is durable and can be used for a longer period.
- Nylon: – Nylon is durable and resistant to wear and tear. Therefore, it is largely used in making socks. the only drawback is that nylon retains moisture and isn’t breathable like cotton or wool.
- Polyester – Just like nylon, polyester is a strong and durable material. However, it is a little less expensive. Also, it is breathable and absorbs moisture with ease.
Benefits of Kickboxing Socks
There are several benefits of these socks. From making sure that you do not encounter any mishap to keeping your feet clean and dry, you can make the most of this wonderful accessory when you are out in the gym or training for kickboxing.
- Protection – Safety is the first thing that should be in your mind. Therefore, whenever you work out, you need to take strict precautions. These workout socks for gym will protect your feet from any mishap and also from minor injuries during the training or kickboxing.
- Little sweat – Your feet will sweat a lot while working out. This can, in turn, make it difficult for you to continue as it can get a little uncomfortable. However, socks for kickboxing usually come in a breathable material that absorbs sweat efficiently. Wear it and save yourself from embarrassment!
- Reduced stress – Kickboxing can put a lot of stress on your feet. But if you wear these socks while training, these will help reduce and give your feet. It is mainly because kickboxing socks feature cushioned soles.
- Prevents slipping – The floor of a gym can be slippery. Therefore, the chances of you slipping are high if you practice barefoot. Since these socks come with grips, it becomes easier to practice.
How to Choose the Best Socks for Kickboxing?
You may think that you can wear any socks while kickboxing. However, it would be best if you had special pair of socks that would help put less pressure on your feet. Additionally, these will help you from slipping. Here are some of the buying considerations. Take a look.
- Lightweight – Wearing a socks shouldn’t feel like a task. Therefore, choose the one that is lightweight and breathable. It will help keep your feet dry, and you’ll always be ready to perform.
- Easy to put on and off – Generally, socks made for kickboxing are compact. However, these should fit your feet comfortably, and you should be able to put them on or off with ease.
- Price – These socks will come in handy during your gym and workout sessions. However, there is an additional benefit – you can even wear them for regular use. While you should not mind spending a little more on comfort, be mindful of your budget as well.
- Non-slip bottom – Make sure to check if your socks has a non-slip bottom or not. This will prevent you from falling and save you from getting hurt.
How We Test and Score Kickboxing Socks
These reviews are based on intense research, analysis, and feedback from our experts and real users from different digital platforms.
We spent 19 hours trying, testing, and scoring these Kickboxing Socks, for different key parameters and then shortlisted the best products in the market, saving you time and effort.
We used the following parameters for our tests and analysis.
- Non-Slip – We assessed how the socks could prevent the feet from slipping on smooth surfaces.
- Arch Support – We checked how good the socks provide support for the arch of the foot.
- Moisture-Wicking – We observed how dry or sweaty the socks left our feet after continuously wearing them for 12 hours.
- Odor-Control – We noticed if the socks produced any odor after wearing them for long.
Reviews: Best Kickboxing Socks
Now that you know what these are for, here are some of the most reliable products.
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- This kickboxing sock features 85% cotton, 10% nylon, and 5% spandex.
- With anti-slip dots on the bottom, you can wear them during yoga, kickboxing, ballet, and other activities.
- Since they are cushioned, your feet will feel comfortable whenever you move around.
- Additionally, these will give your feet more support with compression arch support.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
- Muezna fitness socks are a perfect choice for those women who are always out and about.
- These feature an anti-skid bottom which gives you an anti-skid effect.
- Even aged or pregnant women can wear these socks and save themselves from injuries.
- On top of that, you will also find a gift bag which makes it easy to carry around.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
- You can wear the Pembrook Unisex sock during your kickboxing sessions.
- It is made from a premium cotton blend and can also be worn for regular use.
- Apart from that, these are designed to last longer and are machine washable.
- These come with a non-skid gripping sole perfect for yoga, dance, and pilates.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
- RDX presents to you a pair of socks with a rubberized dot-mapped sole that gives advanced grip control.
- It is made with neoprene and lycra fabric.
- It also absorbs sweat efficiently and keeps the feet dry and clean.
- You can also use these non-slip socks for barefoot workouts and other sports training sessions.
- These comfortable and cushioned socks by Hylaea are made from premium cotton.
- Apart from that, the socks are easy to care for.
- You can wear them while training in the gym, and these will ensure to keep your feet warm.
- Easy to use, these socks can also be worn by old people in hospitals or nursing homes.
- Increase balance and stability with the barre socks, which feature different fabrics.
- It prevents you from falling while practicing yoga, kickboxing, or other activities.
- Additionally, these feature a non-skid 3D circular pattern that offers maximum grip.
- You can also gift them to your friends and family.
- Busy Socks are non-slip socks for kickboxing.
- They are cotton and polyester with elastane for stretch.
- The socks have a non-slip grip bottom.
- They are available in more colors.
- The Unenow socks are the perfect kickboxing socks.
- The socks have a non-Slip grip bottom.
- They are stretchy and comfortable.
- They can also be used for Yoga and other routines.
- Here we have cushioned anti-slip socks for kickboxing.
- They have a cushioned sole to protect you against hard impacts.
- The grip sole will prevent slipping.
- They are cotton and nylon socks.
- These are versatile socks for kickboxing, Pilates, and yoga.
- They have a grippy sole for slip resistance,
- The socks come in a set of 6 pairs.
- They are also colorful, and more options are available.
Index Table: Top-Rated Kickboxing Socks
|1||Pauboland Women's Cushioned - Socks for Kickboxing||Pauboland||98|
|2||Muezna Women's Black/Grey - Fitness Socks||Muezna||97.25|
|3||Pembrook Unisex Multipurpose - Socks for Kickboxing||Pembrook||96|
|4||RDX Unisex Rubberized - MMA Socks||RDX||98|
|5||Hylaea Unisex Ankle-length - Sports Socks||Hylaea||97|
|6||JSPA Women's Kickboxing - Grip Socks||JSPA||96|
|7||Busy Socks Women's Athletic - Cushioned Socks for Kickboxing||Busy Socks||97.3|
|8||Unenow Unisex Performance - grip Socks for Kickboxing||Unenow||96|
|9||Auboland Women's Cushioned - Socks for Kickboxing||Auboland||96.8|
|10||Trugrippin Women's 6 Pair - Socks for Kickboxing||Trugrippin||97|
Table of Contents
- Different Fabrics Used in Kickboxing Socks
- Benefits of Kickboxing Socks
- How to Choose the Best Socks for Kickboxing?
- How We Test and Score Kickboxing Socks
- Reviews: Best Kickboxing Socks
- Pauboland® Women's Cushioned Socks for Kickboxing
- Muezna® Women's Black/Grey Fitness Socks
- Pembrook® Unisex Multipurpose Socks for Kickboxing
- RDX® Unisex Rubberized MMA Socks
- Hylaea® Unisex Ankle-length Sports Socks
- JSPA® Women's Kickboxing Grip Socks
- Busy Socks® Women's Athletic Cushioned Socks for Kickboxing
- Unenow® Unisex Performance grip Socks for Kickboxing
- Auboland® Women's Cushioned Socks for Kickboxing
- Trugrippin® Women's 6 Pair Socks for Kickboxing
- Index Table: Top-Rated Kickboxing Socks