Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
HIIT is one of the most energy-consuming and rewarding forms of physical activity.
It is essential to have the right pair of supportive socks to maximize your workout session.
Here are some important features and considerations before deciding on the best socks for HIIT.
Find out how your workout will be more efficient with the perfect pair of socks to help you move effortlessly.
Table of Contents
- Buying Considerations for HIIT Socks
- Benefits Of Socks For HIIT
- Related Articles on Sport Socks
- Features Of Good HIIT Socks
- How We Test and Score Socks For HIIT
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Socks For HIIT
- Reviews: Best Socks For HIIT
- dimok® Unisex Long Distance Athletic Running Socks
- Adidas® Unisex Alphaskin Cushioned Socks For HIIT
- Balega® Unisex No-Show Hidden Socks For HIIT
- Under Armour® Unisex Resistor Supportive HIIT Socks
- Copper Fit® Unisex Ankle Mid-Cut Socks For HIIT
- Amazon Essentials® Women's Peformance Athletic Ankle Socks
- Saucony® Women's Performance Athletic Socks
- Rockay® Unisex Razer Trail Running Socks
- Thirty48® Unisex Coolma Training HIIT Socks
- Index Table: Top-Rated Socks For HIIT
Buying Considerations for HIIT Socks
The specially designed socks for HIIT are made differently from normal socks. They have more strength and compression for extra support. Here are some things that you should keep in mind.
- Support – Make sure the socks are supportive throughout the wear so you can rely on them for movement and balance.
- Ventilation – A high-intensity workout will make you sweat a lot. So choose HIIT socks and socks for Zumba that have enough ventilation with air-flow channels.
- Fabric – You can pick from fabrics like cotton, spandex, nylon, and polyester mix, whichever fabric suits you.
- Compression – Make sure the ankle and toes are reinforced and have compression threads in them for extra support.
Benefits Of Socks For HIIT
When you switch to socks specifically made for HIIT, you will surely feel the difference in the way you perform. Read along to find more benefits here.
- Balance – You will see that the socks’ supportiveness is helping you be more balanced and stable.
- Performance – Experience better and more engaging performance with all your core and strength.
- Pain-Relief – The ankle and heel support will compress your feet to relieve them from any pain due to a high-intensity workout.
- Energized – Instead of feeling exhausted, you will feel even more energized after a HIIT session.
Related Articles on Sport Socks
- Best Socks for Football
- Best Soccer Socks
- Best Golf Socks
- Best Hunting Socks for Cold Weather
- Best Socks for Athlete’s Foot
- Best Socks for Zumba
- The Best Socks For HIIT
Features Of Good HIIT Socks
Try to pick a pair that can serve you in all ways. A perfect pair of HIIT socks should suffice the following features.
- Cushioned – It should have a cushioned base to give your feet a comfortable resting place.
- Breathable – Keep your feet dry and fresh with breathable socks.
- Easy-Wash – you shouldn’t need to scrub them to get rid of odor and dirt. So, they should be easy to clean in a washing machine.
- Sturdy – You will be performing a high-intensity workout, and a sturdy and durable pair of socks can support that.
How We Test and Score Socks For HIIT
These reviews are based on intense research, analysis, and feedback from our experts and real users from different digital platforms.
We spent 19 hours trying, testing, and scoring these Socks For HIIT, for different key parameters and then shortlisted the best products in the market, saving you time and effort.
We used the following parameters for our tests and analysis.
- Ankle Support – We checked how well the socks provide support for the ankle of the foot.
- Moisture Wicking – We observed how dry or sweaty the socks left our feet after continuously wearing them for 12 hours.
- Underfoot Padding – We measured the thickness of the padding on the socks.
- Breathability – We checked if the fabric of the sock is breathable or whether it causes any sweating.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Socks For HIIT
- Should I wear socks while working out?
While shoes are important, wearing the correct socks provides cushioning in areas that see the most impact, and also have ventilation that keeps your feet cool as you train.
- What is a gym sock?
Gym socks are made to be worn for warmth and protection against blisters and abrasion. Without these socks, you can experience friction that eventually leads to irritation, and sometimes injury.
- Is squatting in socks safe?
Squatting with socks may help you feel stronger by allowing you to engage more muscles. This is especially useful when performing compound exercises like deadlifts, and when the weight you’re moving is typically heavier.
- Are wool socks good for working out?
Together with your favorite workout clothes, having wool socks will also remove odor and absorb moisture around your feet to keep it dry while you exercise.
Reviews: Best Socks For HIIT
Here is a list of socks perfect for your next HIIT session.
We hope you love the socks for HIIT we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
dimok® Unisex Long Distance Athletic Running Socks
- These socks are made mainly with Cotton for a soft and breathable finish.
- They are moisture-absorbent and designed to provide the optimal level of support to the feet.
- The socks are designed to keep the feet blister-free with special padding placed at the heel and toe areas.
- These socks are antibacterial and ideal for athletic use.
- Blister Free.
- Various Color Available.
- A Bit Short.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Adidas® Unisex Alphaskin Cushioned Socks For HIIT
- Get these cushioned socks with acrylic, polyester, nylon, natural latex rubber, and a spandex combination.
- The fabric is moisture-wicking to keep your feet dry from sweat.
- Additionally, it is anatomically designed to be left and right-specific for the best anatomical fit.
- Moreover, it has articulated arch compression that keeps the socks in place.
- You will find 360-degree support with all-around cushioning.
- Great Price.
- A Bit Hot.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Balega® Unisex No-Show Hidden Socks For HIIT
- The socks have Drynamix fiber to impart moisture-wicking properties for quick sweat drying.
- It has a cushioned bottom for extra support while running during extended training and activity.
- The reinforced microfiber mesh ventilation panels will keep your feet ventilated and dry.
- Additionally, it has a high heel tab and an extra deep heel pocket to keep the socks secure and fit.
- You can choose from five different sizes and vibrant colors for a snug fit.
- Absorb Moisture.
- Limited Size only.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Under Armour® Unisex Resistor Supportive HIIT Socks
- The socks are made with a fine blend of polyester, spandex, and nylon.
- You will get dynamic arch support while working out with reduced foot fatigue.
- Additionally, it is extremely seamless for a comfortable fit without irritation.
- The half cushion construction is supportive enough for free movement.
- Also, it has anti-odor technology to prevent any odor in the sock.
Copper Fit® Unisex Ankle Mid-Cut Socks For HIIT
- Get these pull-on closures extremely supportive and compressive socks.
- Also, they have a high terry loop footbed for plush cushioning at all the key pressure points.
- Supportive arch socks have copper-infused footbeds to reduce odor.
- The mesh fabric is perfect for ventilation throughout your HIIT session.
- This is a five in one pack for you to have enough fresh pairs of socks for training.
Amazon Essentials® Women's Peformance Athletic Ankle Socks
- These socks are made with a premium blend of 60% Cotton, 32% Polyester, 5% Nylon, and 3% Elastane.
- It comes in ankle length and is designed for athletic usage.
- The socks feature a zone cushion in the heel and toes for extra comfort and shock absorption.
- They also offer arch compression, moisture control, breathability, and durability.
Saucony® Women's Performance Athletic Socks
- These pathetic socks are made with a mixture of 98% Polyester and 2% Spandex.
- It comes with a no closure closing for ease.
- These socks offer targeted cushioning in high-impact zones for added comfort.
- It is designed with RunDry moisture management technology to keep the feet dry.
Rockay® Unisex Razer Trail Running Socks
- These socks are designed to provide the ultimate balance between protection and performance.
- It offers carefully placed mesh zones to keep the feet dry and cool and provide a snug fit.
- The socks come with extra cushioning on the heel and arch high-impact areas to prevent blisters and protect the feet.
- They provide a firm elastic at the top to ensure they don’t slide down.
- The Thirty48 socks have a Dri-FIT technology to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Additionally, it has a thick terry sole for comfort and impact cushioning.
- Choose from different colors and get three pairs of socks to alternate.
- The high-friction yarn in the footbed is perfect for reducing slippage.
- Also, the mesh fabric at the top of the foot offers ventilation.
Index Table: Top-Rated Socks For HIIT
|1||dimok Unisex Long Distance - Athletic Running Socks||dimok||94.7|
|2||Adidas Unisex Alphaskin - Cushioned Socks For HIIT||Adidas||97.25|
|3||Balega Unisex No-Show - Hidden Socks For HIIT||Balega||96.25|
|4||Under Armour Unisex Resistor - Supportive HIIT Socks||Under Armour||96|
|5||Copper Fit Unisex Ankle - Mid-Cut Socks For HIIT||Copper Fit||95|
|6||Amazon Essentials Women's Peformance - Athletic Ankle Socks||Amazon Essentials||94.3|
|7||Saucony Women's Performance - Athletic Socks||Saucony||95.6|
|8||Rockay Unisex Razer Trail - Running Socks||Rockay||95.2|
|9||Thirty48 Unisex Coolma - Training HIIT Socks||Thirty48||98|