Do you want to guest blog for us?
We get this question a lot, and the answer is always yes! In fact, we love guest blogging.
It’s a great way to build incoming referrals to your website, get your content in front of new eyes, and establish yourself as an authority in your field.
But before you submit your post, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.
So please read on for our guest posting guidelines. We hope they help!
The Types of Submissions We Accept
- Review Articles: We accept two types of review articles, one having reviews of similar products from multiple brands and the other with reviews of multiple products from the same brand. For example, ‘10 Best Merino Wool Dress Socks’; The Best ASICS® Running Socks’
- Informational Articles: Informational articles focus more on sharing knowledge than reviewing a product. For example, ‘How Do Cotton Compression Socks Work’; ‘All About Reflexology Socks; ‘Why Use Kickboxing Socks’
- Product Inclusion: This includes a request to include one or more of your products in an already published article on our website.
Guest Post Content Requirements
- Original Content: All content must be original, and you must not post the same content on any other website. If we discover any plagiarism prior to or post publishing of your content on our website, we have the right to remove it immediately.
- Suitable Length: Keep the article’s length close to 1000-1500 words in length.
- No Promotional or Salesy Content: Since we believe in building trust and sharing knowledge that helps the readers make an informed decision, we don’t accept overly or self-promotional content.
- Easy to Read: Use headings, subheadings, and bullet points to make your content easier for people to read. This also makes the article easy to skim through.
- Conversation Tone: We like to keep our readers engaged, so we prefer content in an easy-to-understand and conversational tone.
- Format: Please scroll through different articles on our website and follow similar if not the same format.
- External Links: We allow you to insert a link back to your website as long as it is relevant and not inserted forcibly or overly self-promotional.
- SEO Optimized: We prefer content that is SEO optimized with the right keywords inserted at the right places. That will be a plus if you follow the Yoast guidelines for a good Readability and SEO score.
We reserve the right to edit, update or adapt your submission, immediately or in the future, to carry out necessary updates and ensure accuracy.
What We Don’t Accept
- Repetitive Topics: We do not accept topics that have already been covered on our website. Please go through the content already published on our website, to make sure that you suggest a new topic.
- Plagiarism: Plagiarized or low-quality content that impairs the credibility of our website or generates penalties from Google.
- Incorrect Information: Anything that is inaccurate, offensive, or critical of any individual, group, or brand.
- Submit a topic (for a new article): Please browse through our website and ensure that we have not already covered the topic you suggest.
- Payment: Once we mutually agree on the topic, you will be asked to make an advance payment. We charge flat prices just to cover our business expenses of proofreading, editing, uploading, maintaining, and publishing the content – all of those tasks involve workers who get paid to do this work, and we only cover these expenses.
- Set a Deadline: With a swarm of posting requests and many other aspects of managing this task, we’d agree on a deadline for the submission of your guest post.
- Submission: We prefer submissions in Google Docs, with ‘Anyone on the Internet – can edit’ sharing settings.
- Proofread: Once we receive the content from your end, we will check it for the requirements (shared above) and make necessary edits or send it back for revision.
- Publish: Once the content is good to go, we’ll upload it and let you know when the post is scheduled to go live.
Guest Post Promotion
While we continually promote our posts on various social media channels, you may also feel free to share the guest post from our website.
Please note that we won’t allow you to republish the content you submitted to us on any other website (your’s or third party).
Next Steps – Contact Us
If you are cool with the details above and are keen to get in touch with us to secure a guest post on our website or any other queries. Please drop us an email via the Contact Form below.