Do you experience diabetic foot swelling? If yes, then you have landed on the right page. Choosing a wrong pair of socks may lead to more compression while hindering the blood flow to your feet. Hence, it is necessary to select the best Diabetic Over The Calf Socks for your diabetic needs.
Here, in this article, we will take a look at various factors and features that you need to check while choosing the Over The Calf Socks for yourself. Let’s begin!
What Is The Need Of Diabetic Over The Calf Socks
- Blood Circulation – The prime purpose of these socks is that they improve blood circulation in the legs and feet while staying in position.
- Dryness – The moisture-wicking feature of the over the calf socks helps in keeping your feet and legs dry.
- Comfort – The light compression design of the over the diabetic calf socks keeps you comfy and prevents irritation.
What Are The Various Fibers Used In Diabetic Over The Calf Socks
If we talk about the ideal fiber, there is no one choice. The best diabetic socks are made from the combination of three fibers, namely hydrophobic, hydrophilic, and elastic fibers. Let’s take a look at them.
- Hydrophilic Fibers – The role of hydrophilic fibers is that they absorb moisture very quickly. The various hydrophilic fibers used in socks are Wool and Cotton.
- Hydrophobic Fibers – Hydrophobic fibers are best for bringing the moisture to the surface. The choices of hydrophobic fibers are Acrylic, Nylon, and Polyester.
- Elastic Fibers – As the name suggests, elastic fibers are useful for giving a snug fit to the socks and help them retain shape. Spandex and Lycra are some of the elastic fibers.
What To Consider While Buying Diabetic Over The Calf Socks
After the brief look at the types of fibers used in the Diabetic Over The Calf Socks. It is time to analyze some important factors and features that you need to keep a check on while buying the socks for yourself or someone else.
- Extra Sole Cushioning – The sole purpose of socks is to offer comfort and protection. Hence, make sure that the socks you are choosing have enough sole padding for comfort while running and walking.
- Moisture Wicking Fiber Blend – You don’t want to get sweaty while wearing the socks, do you? So, carefully check if the socks are made from a moisture-wicking fiber blend like Polyester, Nylon, or Acrylic with Wool or Cotton.
- Loose Top – The loose top socks have this feature of staying stable on your legs while maintaining the required comfort. They are also useful for boosting blood flow.
- Non-binding Weave – Along with the loose top, the non-binding weave of the socks also help in keeping the socks in place. They are also meant for maintaining air ventilation.
Reviews: Best Diabetic Over The Calf Socks
In this section, we will take a look at some of the best over the calf socks for diabetic people, check them out! We would also like to inform you that we may receive a part of the sales profit when you purchase the product through the links mentioned below.
- The +MD branded socks for men are ideal for people with circulatory issues. The socks have a comfortable fit that allows blood circulation to occur easily.
- If we talk about the fabric, it is made of 87% bamboo that is exceptionally soft and reduces the chances of abrasions on the skin.
- The moisture-wicking property of the socks helps in getting rid of all the moisture and keeps your legs dry.
- You can easily machine wash these socks, and they will never lose their softness even after multiple washes.
- They are available in two color choices White and Black.
- ZEKE lightweight socks wicks the moisture away from the body and also evaporates sweat. Thus, preventing bacterial infections.
- The loose-fitting and non-binding elastic of the socks leave no marks on the skin and also promote easy wearing them and taking them off.
- In addition to this, these socks are made from 85% cotton that offers superb comfort and is also machine washable.
- The lightweight design of the socks helps in improving blood circulation and can also be used by women during pregnancy.
- They are available in two color variants.
- The state of the art desing of these Dr. Comfort socks offers enhanced comfort to anyone who is wearing them.
- In addition to providing comfort, the socks are also best for individuals with diabetes, arthritis, edema, neuropathy, or circulation issues.
- It has a smooth seam design that reduces the risk of unwanted friction.
- Moreover, you don’t need to worry about the light arch support and non-binding top. They will not inhibit circulation.
- Keeping your feet fresh, the socks feature anti-microbial odor control and nanotechnology bamboo charcoal fibers.
- QUXIANG extracted the natural property of copper to rejuvenate blood circulation along with providing a 15-20 mmHg compression.
- These features make these socks pair best for running, travel, athletics, and pregnancy.
- The sole purpose behind the design of these socks is to promote blood circulation and help in muscle recovery, spider, varicose veins, and diabetes.
- Moreover, this excellent pair of socks are incredibly comfortable and durable for longer use.
- Other features that these socks include are no-slip cuff, moisture-wicking fabric, reinforced heel, and toe, arch support, and ankle protection.
- FuelMeFoot took advantage of the copper metal to design a perfect masterpiece of grip, comfort and ventilation.
- The ingenious material used in the socks has a breathable design that stays warm in cold temperatures and vice versa.
- In addition to this, the socks provide true graduated compression, reduce fatigue and soreness and also prevent injuries to the legs.
- You can use these socks while running, cycling, nursing, walking, and even during maternity.
- The FuelMeFoot socks enhance blood circulation and stimulate oxygen airflow to the muscles.
- The easy to wear knee-hi socks from Dr. Scholl are made from a combination of two primary fabrics named Polyester and Spandex.
- Socks have a soft and adjusting design that completely conforms to your legs for a comfortable fit.
- Moreover, the polyester socks also take care of the air circulation while maintaining grip.
- The imported design of these knee-high socks has pull-on closure and is also machine washable.
- All these remarkable features come at a reasonable price and are ideal for diabetics and circulation concerns.
- These socks come in three sizes including Medium, Large, and Extra Large, for both men and women.
- They are made of a premium blend of Cotton, Polyester, Elastane, and Nylon.
- The socks are designed with an extra wide non-binding cuff top to avoid blood constriction on sensitive feet and legs.
- They are moisture-wicking, non-irritating, breathable with a mesg ventilation on the instep, as well as lightly padded at the toe and heels for maximum comfort.
- These socks are made with 68% Combed Cotton, 28% Nylon, and 4% Lycra.
- The socks are lightweight, soft-strecth, with a loose non-binding top to ensure it doesnt constrict blood circulation to the feet and legs.
- These socks are ideal for people suffering from Diabetes, Edema, or swollen ankles and feet.
- The socks come with a seamless toe to minimize irritation and discomfort, along with Silvadur technology to control moisture and foot odors.
- These socks are constructed with a high quality Cotton Poly blend for a soft and smooth finish.
- These socks come with a pull-on closure with a loose top for relief.
- The medical grade socks are ideal for Diabetic men or anyone suffering from sensitive legs and feet.
- The special socks provide Neuropathy pain relief by putting more pressure at the foot and minimal pressure at the calves to ensure optimum blood flow.
- These socks are made with a blend of Nylon for a soft and luxurious finish.
- The socks are designed to provide strong compression of about 20-30mmHg to provide pain relief and muscle recovery.
- They come with a superior grade circular knit, with a 360 degree stretch for greater flexibility and comfort.
- The socks are designed for medical and athletic use and may help in conditions such as Edema, Diabetic, Varicose Veins, Pregnancy, Reduce Shin Splints, and Nursing.
Index Table: Top-Rated Diabetic Over The Calf Socks
|1||+MD Male's Extra Wide - Non-Binding Socks||+MD||96.4|
|2||ZEKE Male's Over The Cuff - Loose Fit Socks||ZEKE||96|
|3||Dr. Comfort Unisex Over the Calf - White Socks||Dr. Comfort||97|
|4||QUXIANG Unisex Copper Compression - Pregnancy Socks||QUXIANG||97|
|5||FuelMeFoot Unisex Copper Compression - Running Socks||FuelMeFoot||97|
|6||Dr. Scholl's Female's Texture - Knee Hi Socks||Dr. Scholl's||97|
|7||Forcool Unisex Non Binding - Loose Top Diabetic Socks||Forcool||96.6|
|8||Texchur Unisex Over-the-Calf - Diabetic Socks||Texchur||96.2|
|9||Physicians' Choice Men's Diabetic - rew Socks for Men||Physicians' Choice||95.7|
|10||ZFiSt Men's Medical - Diabetic Compression Socks||ZFiSt||95.3|
Table of Contents
- What Is The Need Of Diabetic Over The Calf Socks
- What Are The Various Fibers Used In Diabetic Over The Calf Socks
- What To Consider While Buying Diabetic Over The Calf Socks
- Reviews: Best Diabetic Over The Calf Socks
- +MD® Male's Extra Wide Non-Binding Socks
- ZEKE® Male's Over The Cuff Loose Fit Socks
- Dr. Comfort® Unisex Over the Calf White Socks
- QUXIANG® Unisex Copper Compression Pregnancy Socks
- FuelMeFoot® Unisex Copper Compression Running Socks
- Dr. Scholl's® Female's Texture Knee Hi Socks
- Forcool® Unisex Non Binding Loose Top Diabetic Socks
- Texchur® Unisex Over-the-Calf Diabetic Socks
- Physicians' Choice® Men's Diabetic rew Socks for Men
- ZFiSt® Men's Medical Diabetic Compression Socks
- Index Table: Top-Rated Diabetic Over The Calf Socks