Toenail fungus makes the toenail look pale yellow and cracked. Not to mention it hurts!
Though several sock brands in the market claim to offer socks for toenail fungus, hardly a few can stand true to their claim.
We took thorough care to choose socks with smart materials, design, and impact. These socks will help you heal and stay away from fungal infections if you are prone to them.
These antifungal socks are breathable, moisture-wicking, and have a comfortable grip on your calf or ankle, depending on the length. Keep reading to learn more.
Common Fabrics for Antifungal Socks
Socks for toenail fungus or athlete’s foot need one essential characteristic: moisture-wicking. While many rands have come up with their moisture-wicking blends, like Pure Silver and Dynamix, here are some natural fabrics that can keep the feet dry for long.
- Coolmax – A polyester-based synthetic fabric, Coolmax features like fabric for many major sock brands. They are specially engineered to take away moisture from the feet and provide elastic comfort.
- Olefin – Olefin is also a synthetic fiber. These are not only moisture-wicking but also durable, tough, and dry very quickly.
- Metal Fiber – many brands have developed innovative fabrics by blending real metal into the socks’ fabric to make them antimicrobial. Copper, silver, and titanium are some of the commonly blended metals.
Do you know that socks for neuropathy offer benefits to keep your feet dry and protect from infection and odors? Here’s the link!
How to Prevent Toenail Fungus from Spreading?
The worst part about a toenail infection or an athlete’s foot is contagious. It can easily spread through contact, so you must take special care not to spread it within the family or friends.
- Keep the feet clean – The feet’ sweat and warmth are a perfect appetite for the fungus to grow. So ensure that your feet stay clean and free from sweat and bacteria.
- Do not go barefoot in public places – Since fungal infections spread fast, make sure to not venture barefoot in public places. Especially in warm and wet places, where Fungus manifests, the infection can stay for long and pass on to another person who steps on it.
- Use Foot Powder – Though the socks listed here are all moisture-wicking types, you must take extra caution and use a foot powder to ensure that your feet stay dry for long.
Additional FAQs about Toenail Fungus
Here are some frequently asked questions about toenail fungus. Have a look and see what you might not already know.
- Is Toenail Fungus harmful? – Toenail fungus is not harmful in itself, though it is ugly. However, if you have weak immunity, things may go haywire.
- Do I need to see the Doctor? – While many may claim that toenail fungus can be treated by over-the-counter drugs, Fungus can be stubborn. You may visit the Doctor for proper treatment with antifungal drugs.
- Is it contagious? – Yes, toenail fungus is contagious. Most people catch it from public places like swimming pools, showers, hotels, etc. While the chances of it spreading within the family are also potent if adequate precautions are not taken.
Reviews: Best Socks for Toenail Fungus
Have a look at the top socks for toenail fungus and see your infection gone in days. However, we would like to inform you that we may receive a part of the sales for every purchase made through links on this page.
- Its unique Silicone Gel toe cup is powered by Eucalyptus and Tea tree oil infusion that stops fungal nail infection.
- It also features an arch compression that supports your heels and relieves Plantar Fascia, Diabetic Swelling, and more.
- It provides excellent cushioning to your hammertoes, bunions, neuromas, etc.
- It always keeps you comfortable, even if your routine involves staying on toes all day long in closed footwear.
- The inner fabric of these socks is copper infused for antibacterial properties.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
- These crew socks for toenail fungus consist of 13% Pure Silver & 85% Modal. Besides, the silver thread is made of entirely pure yarn.
- Silver has a natural antibacterial and antifungal tendency, protecting the feet from infections, sweat, and odor. In fact, it claims to provide 99.9% antimicrobial protection.
- Available in different color variants, they sit comfortably around your feet and reduce the feeling of fatigue.
- It has a nonslip cuff compression, so your sock will stay in place.
- The completely natural and hypoallergenic material ensures that your feet feel pampered and at their best every day.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
- Made of 75% Drynamix Polyester these no-show socks chart high on both comfort and antimicrobial action.
- The Dynamix polyester and the knit pattern together provide graduated compression to the feet.
- It also has a seamless toe design to minimize the shoe’s friction during activity.
- The slight cushioning provides adequate support without making the feet feel tight. Additionally, it prevents blisters and chafing.
- These socks absorb moisture away from your skin, keeping your feet cool and dry to prevent fungus from growing.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
- These anti-fungal socks by Vitalsox are made from Silver Drystat, Lycra, and Nylon. Of these, Drystat has natural bacteria and fungal resistance apart from being moisture-wicking and quick drying.
- It also features Compression fit, arch, and plantar ligament support and is tested for its quality.
- The heel cup is deep, and the cuffs keep the socks in place. The products are made in Italy and regularly regulate the temperature of the feet.
- Bamboo is a naturally antibacterial and antifungal fabric since it possesses an excellent moisture-wicking capacity.
- Consequently, it also keeps the feet free from any pungent odors.
- They have cushioned soles to keep your feet comfortable and fatigue-free.
- Therefore, for athletes to professionals in work boots, these bamboo socks will keep your feet free from fungal infections. And if already infected, it will allow gentle healing.
- Copper Sole brings a cool and classic pair of Polyester and Spandex blend fabric socks for toenail fungus.
- The brand claims to reinstate the appearance of your infected toenail to normal within a month by killing the Athlete’s Foot right in the socks.
- It is also the only sock in the market with EPA-registered fibers that can kill 99.9 percent of the toenail fungus. That too, after 12 hours of contact with the hose!
- It is recommended for better results to be worn 12 hours a day for up to three to four weeks. Besides, you can choose to wear them during the day, or when you go to sleep.
The Doctor’s Choice sock range is ideal for conditions such as Toenail Fungus and Inflammation.
- These socks offer light compression to improve blood flow, which can help to reduce infections and inflammation.
- The Moisture-managing fibers blended into the socks are infused with copper, zinc, and silver for antimicrobial properties.
- They offer you lightweight comfort and complete protection against odors and infections such as toenail fungus.
From Sock Amazing, we have their Bamboo Fiber model, which is also an excellent choice for toenail fungus.
- The socks comprise Rayon from Bamboo, breathable Polyester, Nylon, and Rubber.
- Bamboo is an excellent choice for allergies and to fight off infections.
- The Bamboo fibers absorb moisture and keep your feet dry and cool.
- You can get these socks in a black or white color option.
The Balega Silver Ion Technology socks are your best defense against Toenail Fungus and Infections.
- The socks consist of a Dynamix Polyester, Nylon, and Elastane for stretchability.
- The fit offers light compression for pain relief and improved blood circulation.
- The toebox is seamless to reduce friction.
- Silver technology helps to fight off infections and keeps your feet dry.
- These socks are made with a premium blend of 80% Bamboo Cotton with 20% Elastane for stretch and flexibility.
- They are available in a crew length and a variety of sizes for men.
- The socks are designed to reduce the risk of infection, foot pressure, blistering, and injuries.
- These socks provide enhanced arch support and cushioning through the sole for comfort.
Index Table: Top-Rated Socks for Toenail Fungus
Table of Contents
- Common Fabrics for Antifungal Socks
- How to Prevent Toenail Fungus from Spreading?
- Additional FAQs about Toenail Fungus
- Reviews: Best Socks for Toenail Fungus
- GuardianGel® Unisex Copper Compression Silicone Toe Socks for Toenail Fungus
- Bonny Silver® Unisex Antibacterial Crew Socks for Toenail Fungus
- Balega® Unisex Compression Fit No Show Socks for Toenail Fungus
- Vitalsox® Unisex Performance Anti Fungal Socks
- Bamboo Sports® Unisex Super Soft Bamboo Socks for Toenal Fungus
- Copper Sole® Men's Cupron Technology Premium Socks for Toenail Fungus
- Doctors Choice® Unisex Compression Toenail Fungus Compression Socks Socks
- Sock Amazing® Unisex Premium Bamboo Socks for Toenail Fungus
- Balega® Unisex Silver Toe Fungus Running Socks
- Yomandamor® Men's Anti-bacterial Bamboo Socks for Fungus
- Index Table: Top-Rated Socks for Toenail Fungus