You make a habit of washing your feet regularly; you take your shoes off as often as possible; you have used almost every brand and type of foot powder and deodorizer on the market; to no avail, your feet still smell pretty bad.
Well, if this is how you feel, have you ever considered SOCKS to combat your smelly feet?
With so many wonderful materials and technologies out there today, you are bound to find the perfect sock to combat those foot-odors as well, and here is how;
Reviews: The Best Socks for Smelly Feet
Here is listed some of the top options in socks that prevent and reduce odor in sweaty feet;
We hope you love the socks for smelly feet we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Socks To Avoid and to Get
Since most footwear and sock types tend to trap heat and moisture, which is the ideal playground for bacteria as well, not to mention, no wonder your feet have that awful cheesy smell at the end of the day.
After all of this, the solution is so practical, wear the Right Shoes and Socks!!
Changing the type of socks you wear day in and day out can help cure sweaty feet.
So what Should and Should you not wear when it comes to SOCKS for stinky feet?;
- Tight Socks – If your socks are tight-fitting they most definitely sweat much more than a looser fit.
- Synthtic Materails – Most synthetic fabrics such as Polyester, Nylon, and Plastic do not allow sweat to evaporate or be absorbed, thus causing bad odors.
- Cotton – Though not the best, cotton socks breathe much better and absorb sweat, unlike synthetic materials. The only issue with cotton is that it absorbs moisture rather than repelling it.
- Wool – Wool, particularly Merino wool, is ideal as it breathes and repels moisture away from your feet.
What To Look for in The Perfect Anti Odor Socks
Like today, you are in luck, as today there is a broad range of sock types and makes available, which all reduce odor and sweat effectively.
There are likewise different materials and technologies used in odor-controlling Sock brands and models that have proven extremely valuable;
- Moisture Wicking Socks – The difference here is that the materials in the sock do not absorb sweat and moisture but rather let it evaporate and draw it away from your feet. As we all know, sweat and moisture are the number one cause of foot odor because of bacterial growth.
- Merino Wool Socks – Merino Wool socks have the unique ability to keep you warm in winter and cool in summer. Likewise, they can absorb a lot of moisture and draw it away from your feet, so they still feel dry. Merino wool also dries quickly and is naturally antibacterial and odor resistant.
- CoolMax Socks – This is a technology used in socks that is available in a few different brand names. Coolmax is designed for socks for standing all day to draw moisture away from your feet and keep them cool and dry for long hours of standing. This is done by designing Polyester fibers within an enlarged surface channel to draw moisture away from the feet.
- DryMax Socks – DryMax material is made out of Olefin polyester, elastane, and Nylon, all those synthetic fibers we just warned you about but wait, the technology here also draws moisture away from the feet, keeping them fresh and dry.
- Copper Infused Socks – The copper infused into the rest of your socks’ fibers has a natural ability to kill the bacteria that causes odor in the first place.
- Bamboo Fiber Socks – Although Bamboo fibers do not wick away moisture, bamboo is so absorbent that moisture will not affect your feet, Bamboo also has thermal regulating properties keeping you cool in summer in warm in winter, which reduces the risk of bacterial growth.
- Silver Ion Socks – Silver Nano Particles are woven into the threads of the socks, which has anti-bacterial and refreshing properties because it kills all bacteria and microbes and reduces absorbing odors.
Features of a Good Anti Stink Socks for Smelly Feet
- Infused with Copper, Silver, or anti-microbial agents.
- Lightweight and breathable.
- It is made from natural cotton, wool, or improved synthetic fibers.
- Color and size option availability.
- Bamboo options are also an excellent choice.
How We Test and Score Socks for Smelly (Stinky) Feet
These reviews are based on intense research, analysis, and feedback from our experts and real users from different digital platforms.
We spent 31 hours trying, testing, and scoring these Socks for Smelly (Stinky) Feet, for different key parameters and then shortlisted the best products in the market, saving you time and effort.
We used the following parameters for our tests and analysis.
- Moisture Absorbing – We observed how dry or sweaty the socks left our feet after continuously wearing them for 12 hours.
- Anti-Bacterial – We analyzed how effectively the socks work to fight or resist bacteria.
- Breathability – We checked if the fabric of the sock is breathable or whether it causes any sweating.
- Anti-Odor – We noticed if the socks produced any odor after wearing them for long.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Socks for Smelly (Stinky) Feet
- Do socks help with smelly feet?
Wearing the right socks can help reduce smelly feet and absorb sweats around the feet, maintaining dryness and freshness. It also offers underfoot cushioning for comfort and shock absorbency.
- What kind of socks are best for stinky feet?
We recommend socks made for soft material that are lightweight and fit enough to wear. These kind socks offer many benefits not only for moisture wicking and fight bacteria growth, but also reduce the risk of blisters and sores.
- Are cotton socks good for smelly feet?
Cotton socks often provide good support for sport, but cotton socks are also good for sweaty feet because they’re breathable and ensure your feet will sweat less. Cotton is also very good for sensitive skin or if you suffer from any allergies.
- How do I stop my feet from stinking so bad?
If you have smelly feet, you should wash and clean your feet regularly to avoid bacteria growth. Dry your feet thoroughly and keep your toenails trimmed. Practice good hygiene to prevent odors.
Index Table: Top Rated Socks for Smelly Feet
Table of Contents
- Reviews: The Best Socks for Smelly Feet
- Socks To Avoid and to Get
- What To Look for in The Perfect Anti Odor Socks
- Features of a Good Anti Stink Socks for Smelly Feet
- How We Test and Score Socks for Smelly (Stinky) Feet
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Socks for Smelly (Stinky) Feet
- Index Table: Top Rated Socks for Smelly Feet