Are you facing trouble while picking the best socks for eczema? Buying socks made for eczema can be challenging as it is difficult to differentiate eczema socks from regular ones.
Hence, we have compiled a list of the six best socks for eczema that you can buy online to get a more comfortable experience.
We will also share some of the benefits you need to consider before buying yourself eczema socks.
What you need to know about Eczema?
Eczema is a skin condition that turns the skin red and itchy. It is quite common in children; however, adults get it too. You may also notice some blisters being formed, which is a prominent eczema symptom. Here is everything you should know about Eczema and its types.
- Atopic dermatitis – It is the most common type of eczema, which usually starts in childhood. However, it fades away or gets mild by the time a person reaches adulthood. Many people with this type of eczema have asthma and hay fever.
- Contact dermatitis – If your skin gets irritated or red while reacting to different substances you touch, that may be contact dermatitis. It comes in two ways: allergic contact dermatitis and irritant contact dermatitis.
- Dyshidrotic eczema – This type of eczema causes small blisters on hands and feet. It can be found more in women than in men.
- Stasis dermatitis – Statis dermatitis occurs when the fluid leaks out weak veins into the skin. It can cause redness and swelling.
Things to Consider While Buying Eczema Socks
While looking for the best socks for eczema, you need to take care of certain things. From the material to the durability, you should consider everything.
Here are a few points to keep in mind.
- Breathable Material – Since eczema can get worse if you keep the area covered for a longer period, you must buy socks that feature breathable material.
- Stretchable – Your feet should not feel suffocated and tight around the wounded or affected area. Therefore, prefer those socks which let your feet feel comfortable. Stretchable socks like these and socks for bunions will help your irritation get healed faster.
- Hypoallergenic – Keeping your feet/hands wrapped every time may cause additional problems. However, if the material wicks away moisture and is hypoallergenic, then you may consider wearing it while you sleep at night. Hypoallergenic material prevents the build of bacteria as well.
- Durable – If you suffer from eczema, you would require to wear socks that prevent it from worsening. Therefore, look for a material that is durable to increase its longevity.
Benefits of Eczema Socks
There are various benefits of eczema socks. These come in different colors and designs to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. I prefer wearing them throughout the night to ensure maximum results. Read along.
- Reduce Irritation – Eczema socks come infused with essential oils and moisturizing agents that reduce dry and flaky skin irritation. It allows your feet to breathe even while it is wrapped with a pair of socks.
- Convenient – Wear these at your convenience whenever you want and get rid of cracked heels. The socks help to heal the cuticles as well and reduce any inflammation.
- Allows You to Sleep Comfortably – While sleeping, your feet may rub against the duvet, causing irritation and pain. If you wear eczema socks while you sleep, you won’t be disturbed by your cracked feet rubbing against the duvet or bed sheet.
- Freedom of Movement – You can even wear it like regular socks and enjoy the comfortable fit anywhere you do.
Reviews: Best Socks for Eczema
Some of the best socks for eczema are written below. These are made from superior quality materials and enable a person to feel comfortable and at ease. If you buy any product from the below-mentioned links, we may earn some profit.
- These eczema-treating socks protect your feet and provide them comfort from blisters and dry patches, so you won’t feel any pain every time you use them.
- The pair of socks is made from hypoallergenic fabric free from chemicals.
- It moisturizes the feet which will reduce dry and flaky skin irritation.
- It also prevents odor and bacterial growth by nourishing the feet.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
- Made from viscose, organic bamboo, nylon, and lycra, these Wrap-E-Soothe socks are ultra-soft and lightweight, so it helps you stop the skin from getting too hot.
- The stretchable and breathable fabric keeps the feet dry while you having activities.
- It is made in the USA and provides optimum protection from bacteria that causes eczema.
- For better results, use it at night.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
- The JERN eczema socks are rich in vitamin E and mineral oils to nourish and protect them from scratch that causes itching or irritated skin.
- These are washable and it takes least a few minutes to dry.
- Apart from that, these socks are super soft to ensure maximum comfort and giving your whole feet a cozy feeling.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
- The deep moisturization therapy of these socks helps to hydrate rough and dry feet.
- It has an innovative gel lining that releases therapeutic oil for an at-home spa treatment.
- You can wash it regularly and use it after every time.
- Its hypoallergenic properties will keep your feet safe from bacteria and sweat.
- These socks are made for ultimate foot relief and facilitate the absorption of moisture into your dry skin.
- It comes in one single size that fits most people.
- The spandex material keeps the feet cozy and breathable.
- The socks are durable and can be washed in a machine with ease.
- The ideal solution for cracked and dry heels, these socks help you achieve smooth and soft feet.
- The soft-stretch fabric provides a comfortable fit to deliver intense moisture.
- It comes with a blend of aloe vera, vitamin E, and shea butter, making it even comfier.
- Wear them straight from the pack and ensure maximum benefit.
- These socks are designed especially for skin conditions such as Eczema.
- They are enriched with a moisturizing gel that soothes eczema.
- They are made with light terry, along with a non-slip sole to ensure you don’t slip.
- They come in a variety of assorted colors to suit everyone.
- These moisturizing socks are designed especially for Eczema and other similar conditions.
- They are infused with Vitamin E that soothes the Eczema prone skin and prevents flare-ups.
- The Jojoba Oil in these treatment socks deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- They are available for both men and women.
- These large socks are made with a blend of 90% Cotton and 10% Spandex for maximum comfort and smoothness, as well as stretch and flexibility.
- These socks come with built-in, moisturizing, full gel lining that provides intense hydration to dry and cracked feet.
- They are hypo-allergenic, nourishing, and soothing.
- The sock lining is enriched with Vitamin E and mineral oils such as Jojoba, Grape Seed, and Olive Oil.
- These socks are constructed with a blend of 99% Polyester and 1% Spandex.
- They are designed with a pull-on closure for ease of use.
- The soothing spa socks are designed to soften and moisturize Eczema prone skin.
- They are constructed with soft yarn and a smooth toe seam to minimize irritation.
Index Table: Top-Rated Socks for Eczema
|1||YoRo Naturals Unisex Moisturizing - Eczema Socks for Kids||YoRo Naturals||96.75|
|2||Wrap-E-Soothe Unisex Ultra-soft - Socks for Eczema||Wrap-E-Soothe||95.75|
|3||JERN Unisex One size - Eczema Socks||JERN||94.75|
|4||NatraCure Unisex Hydrating - Socks for Eczema||NatraCure||98|
|5||Eurow Unisex Premium - Natural Therapy Socks||Eurow||96|
|6||DERMA SOX Unisex Foot Treatment - Eczema Socks||DERMA SOX||98|
|7||Rucci Unisex Moisturizing - Socks for Eczema||Rucci||97.5|
|8||EMILYSTORES Unisex Softening - Moisturizing Treatment Socks||EMILYSTORES||97.1|
|9||Codream Men's Ultimate - Gel Socks for Eczema||Codream||96.4|
|10||Dr. Scholl's Women's Soothing - Moisturizing Spa Socks||Dr. Scholl's||95.8|
Table of Contents
- What you need to know about Eczema?
- Things to Consider While Buying Eczema Socks
- Benefits of Eczema Socks
- Reviews: Best Socks for Eczema
- YoRo Naturals® Unisex Moisturizing Eczema Socks for Kids
- Wrap-E-Soothe® Unisex Ultra-soft Socks for Eczema
- JERN® Unisex One size Eczema Socks
- NatraCure® Unisex Hydrating Socks for Eczema
- Eurow® Unisex Premium Natural Therapy Socks
- DERMA SOX® Unisex Foot Treatment Eczema Socks
- Rucci® Unisex Moisturizing Socks for Eczema
- EMILYSTORES® Unisex Softening Moisturizing Treatment Socks
- Codream® Men's Ultimate Gel Socks for Eczema
- Dr. Scholl's® Women's Soothing Moisturizing Spa Socks
- Index Table: Top-Rated Socks for Eczema