Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Are you facing trouble while picking the best socks for eczema? Buying socks made for EEczema can be challenging as it is difficult to differentiate eczema socks from regular ones.
Hence, we have compiled a list of the six best socks for eczema that you can buy online to get a more comfortable experience.
We will also share some of the benefits you need to consider before buying yourself eczema socks.
Table of Contents
- What you need to know about Eczema?
- Things to Consider While Buying Eczema Socks
- Related Articles on Health Socks
- Benefits of Socks for Eczema
- How We Test and Score Socks for Eczema
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Socks for Eczema
- Reviews: Best Socks for Eczema
- YoRo Naturals® Unisex Moisturizing Eczema Socks for Kids
- Remedy Wear® Unisex Ultra-Soft Socks for Eczema
- JERN® Unisex One size Eczema Socks
- NatraCure® Unisex Hydrating Socks for Eczema
- Eurow® Unisex Premium Natural Therapy Socks
- DERMA SOX® Unisex Foot Treatment Eczema Socks
- Rucci® Unisex Moisturizing Socks for Eczema
- Dr. Scholl's® Women's Soothing Moisturizing Spa Socks
- KVMDAZ® Unisex Softening Moisturizing Treatment Socks
- Codream® Men's Ultimate Gel Socks for Eczema
- EMUAIDMAX® Maximum Strength Ointment - Eczema Cream
- Index Table: Top-Rated Socks for Eczema
What you need to know about Eczema?
Eczema is a skin condition that turns the skin red and itchy. It is quite common in children; however, adults get it too. You may also notice some blisters being formed, a prominent eczema symptom. Here is everything you should know about Eczema and its types.
- Atopic dermatitis – It is the most common type of eczema, which usually starts in childhood. However, it fades away or gets mild when a person reaches adulthood. Many people with this type of EEczema have asthma and hay fever.
- Contact dermatitis – If your skin gets irritated or red while reacting to different substances you touch, that may be contact dermatitis. It comes in two ways: allergic contact dermatitis and irritant contact dermatitis.
- Dyshidrotic EEczema – This type of eczema causes small blisters on the hands and feet. It can be found more in women than in men.
- Stasis dermatitis – Statis dermatitis occurs when the fluid leaks out weak veins into the skin. It can cause redness and swelling.
Things to Consider While Buying Eczema Socks
While looking for the best socks for eczema, you need to care for certain things. From the material to the durability, you should consider everything.
Here are a few points to keep in mind.
- Breathable Material – Since EEczema can get worse if you keep the area covered for a longer period, you must buy socks that feature breathable material.
- Stretchable – Your feet should not feel suffocated and tight around the wounded or affected area. Therefore, prefer those socks which let your feet feel comfortable. Stretchable socks like these and socks for bunions will help your irritation get healed faster.
- Hypoallergenic – Keeping your feet/hands wrapped every time may cause additional problems. However, if the material wicks away moisture and is hypoallergenic, then you may consider wearing it while you sleep at night. Hypo-allergenic material prevents the building of bacteria as well.
- Durable – If you suffer from eczema, you would require to wear socks that prevent it from worsening. Therefore, look for a material that is durable to increase its longevity.
Related Articles on Health Socks
- Best Socks for Sleeping
- Best Socks for Sweaty Feet
- Best Socks for Dry Cracked Feet
- Best Socks for Bunions to Provide Quick Relief
- Bamboo Diabetic Socks
- Best Summer Socks
- Reflexology Socks
Benefits of Socks for Eczema
There are various benefits of eczema socks. These come in different colors and designs to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. I prefer wearing them throughout the night to ensure maximum results. Read along.
- Reduce Irritation – Eczema socks come infused with essential oils and moisturizing agents that reduce dry and flaky skin irritation. It allows your feet to breathe even while it is wrapped with a pair of socks.
- Convenient – Wear these whenever you want and get rid of cracked heels. The socks help to heal the cuticles as well and reduce any inflammation.
- Allows You to Sleep Comfortably – While sleeping, your feet may rub against the duvet, causing Irritation and pain. If you wear eczema socks while you sleep, you won’t be disturbed by your cracked feet rubbing against the duvet or bed sheet.
- Freedom of Movement – You can even wear it like regular socks and enjoy the comfortable fit anywhere you do.
How We Test and Score Socks for Eczema
These reviews are based on intense research, analysis, and feedback from our experts and real users from different digital platforms.
We spent 26 hours trying, testing, and scoring these Socks for Eczema for different key parameters and then shortlisted the best products in the market, saving you time and effort.
We used the following parameters for our tests and analysis.
- Hypoallergenic – We observed how the socks are likely to trigger an allergic reaction.
- Anti-Bacterial – We analyzed how effectively the socks work to fight or resist bacteria.
- Durability – We researched how long users are able to use these socks without any reported changes in their quality or design.
- Sweat-Free – We checked if the fabric of the sock is breathable or whether it causes any sweating.
- Stretchable – We test the fabric’s stretchability by hand stretching and putting them on.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Socks for Eczema
- What socks are best for eczema?
We recommend socks that are thin and smooth, because they won’t irritate your skin. These socks provide optimum protection from bacteria that cause eczema.
- Should I wear socks with eczema?
Yes, because it helps your feet to keep dry and hydrated. Cotton socks are also good for stretchability which is ideal to help prevent discomfort.
- How do I treat eczema on my feet?
The most helpful treatment is to wash and clean your feet regularly. Use light socks to avoid scratching. Lotions and creams are often used as well to reduce itchiness and redness.
- Is wool good for eczema?
Wearing wool socks is not only for boots but also good for suffering eczema because it offers moisture wicking, odor-free to keep your feet dry all day. It is a hypoallergenic fabric that prevents the growth of bacteria.
Reviews: Best Socks for Eczema
Some of the best socks for Eczema are written below. These are made from superior quality materials and enable a person to feel comfortable and at ease.
We hope you love the socks for eczema we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- These eczema-treating socks protect your feet and provide them comfort from blisters and dry patches, so you won’t feel any pain every time you use them.
- The pair of socks is made from hypo-allergenic fabric free from chemicals.
- It moisturizes the feet, which will reduce dry and flaky skin irritation.
- It also prevents odor and bacterial growth by nourishing the feet.
- Reduce Irritation.
- Absorb Moisture.
- Unisex Sizing.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Remedy Wear® Unisex Ultra-Soft Socks for Eczema
- Made from viscose, organic cotton, Tencel, and zinc, these socks are ultra-soft and lightweight, so it helps you stop the skin from getting too hot.
- The stretchable and breathable fabric keeps the feet dry while having activities.
- It is made in the USA and provides optimum protection from bacteria that causes eczema.
- For better results, use it at night.
- Made in USA.
- Only White and Black Color.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
JERN® Unisex One size Eczema Socks
- The JERN eczema socks are rich in vitamin E and mineral oils to nourish and protect them from scratch that causes itching or irritated skin.
- These are washable and take at least a few minutes to dry.
- Apart from that, these socks are super soft to ensure maximum comfort and give your whole feet a cozy feeling.
- Reduce Itchiness.
- Fabric Is A Bit Tight.
- Unisex Sizing.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
NatraCure® Unisex Hydrating Socks for Eczema
- The deep moisturization therapy of these socks helps to hydrate rough and dry feet.
- It has an innovative gel lining that releases therapeutic oil for an at-home spa treatment.
- You can wash it regularly and use it after every time.
- Its hypoallergenic properties will keep your feet safe from bacteria and sweat.
Eurow® Unisex Premium Natural Therapy Socks
- These socks are made for ultimate foot relief and facilitate moisture absorption into your dry skin.
- It comes in one single size that fits most people.
- The spandex material keeps the feet cozy and breathable.
- The socks are durable and can be washed in a machine with ease.
DERMA SOX® Unisex Foot Treatment Eczema Socks
- The ideal solution for cracked and dry heels, these socks help you achieve smooth and soft feet.
- The soft-stretch fabric provides a comfortable fit to deliver intense moisture.
- It comes with a blend of aloe vera, vitamin E, and shea butter, making it even comfier.
- Wear them straight from the pack and ensure maximum benefit.
Rucci® Unisex Moisturizing Socks for Eczema
- These socks are designed especially for skin conditions such as Eczema.
- They are enriched with a moisturizing gel that soothes eczema.
- They are made with light terry, along with a non-slip sole to ensure you don’t slip.
- They come in a variety of assorted colors to suit everyone.
Dr. Scholl's® Women's Soothing Moisturizing Spa Socks
- These socks are constructed with 99% Polyester and 1% Spandex blend.
- They are designed with a pull-on closure for ease of use.
- The soothing spa socks are designed to soften and moisturize Eczema prone skin.
- They are constructed with soft yarn and a smooth toe seam to minimize Irritation.
KVMDAZ® Unisex Softening Moisturizing Treatment Socks
- These moisturizing socks are designed especially for Eczema and oEczemaimilar conditions.
- They are infused with Aloe that soothes the Eczema prone skin and prevents flare-ups.
- The Moisturizing Agents in these treatment socks deeply moisturize and nourish the skin.
- They are available for both men and women.
Codream® Men's Ultimate Gel Socks for Eczema
- These large socks are made with 90% Cotton and 10% Spandex blend for maximum comfort, smoothness, stretch, and flexibility.
- These socks come with a built-in, moisturizing, full gel lining that provides intense hydration to dry and cracked feet.
- They are hypoallergenic, nourishing, and soothing.
- The sock lining is enriched with Vitamin E and mineral oils such as Jojoba, Grape Seed, and Olive Oil.
EMUAIDMAX® Maximum Strength Ointment - Eczema Cream
- Fights infections faster, relief pain, infection, and inflammation
- Natural, soothing, and effective ointment for itchy and painful skin conditions.
- Powerful ingredients go deep into your nails and skin.
- Calms pain, infection, and inflammation in skin conditions.
- Contains 2x Bacillus Ferment, 10x Tea Tree Oil and 50x Vitamin E.
- NOTE: It contains Tea Tree Oil. If you have an allergic reaction to Tea Tree Oil, please don’t use this product.
Index Table: Top-Rated Socks for Eczema
|1||YoRo Naturals Unisex Moisturizing - Eczema Socks for Kids||YoRo Naturals||96.75|
|2||Remedy Wear Unisex Ultra-Soft - Socks for Eczema||Remedy Wear||95.75|
|3||JERN Unisex One size - Eczema Socks||JERN||94.75|
|4||NatraCure Unisex Hydrating - Socks for Eczema||NatraCure||98|
|5||Eurow Unisex Premium - Natural Therapy Socks||Eurow||96|
|6||DERMA SOX Unisex Foot Treatment - Eczema Socks||DERMA SOX||98|
|7||Rucci Unisex Moisturizing - Socks for Eczema||Rucci||97.5|
|8||Dr. Scholl's Women's Soothing - Moisturizing Spa Socks||Dr. Scholl's||95.8|
|9||KVMDAZ Unisex Softening - Moisturizing Treatment Socks||KVMDAZ||97.1|
|10||Codream Men's Ultimate - Gel Socks for Eczema||Codream||96.4|
|11||EMUAIDMAX Maximum Strength - Ointment - Eczema Cream||EMUAIDMAX||97|