Dry and cracked feet can turn painful and into an embarrassment. One effective solution is wearing gel socks for healing dry and cracked feet with minimal application and fuzz since we shortlisted the top six stocks that have already proven their expertise in this domain.
Please look at our list, of the reasons, and tips for treating the cracks on your heels.
Moreover, these gel socks are infused with almost all-natural ingredients and are easy to care for. Have a look!
Reviews: Best Socks For Dry Cracked Feet
Here are the best socks for dry and cracked feet.
We hope you love the socks for dry cracked feet we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- These one-size socks for dry, cracked feet by ZenToes are among the best options to keep the feet hydrated and soft. These also take care of your heels, toes, cuticles, and rough feet, among others.
- It also has an innovative gel lining that releases therapeutic oils and botanicals that offer a home spa-like smoothness to your feet.
- You must wear them at night and two to three times a week for the best results.
- However, the best part is that these are dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic.
- Relief Pain.
- Various Color Available.
- A Bit Small.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
- Open-toe socks for dry and cracked feet are a great option to keep the feet moisturized and sweat-free, especially in summer.
- The built-in gel gently heals your heels when in action.
- You must wear them at least three times a week and heal your heel cracks without worrying about their durability.
- You may also apply a foot cream with this pair.
- Fungal Resistant.
- Soft Fabric.
- A Bit Tight.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
- These cool mint green socks with five toes will keep your toes separate while it’s a gel moisturizer for every nook and cranny of your feet.
- They help treat dry and cracked feet and provide a complete spa-like experience.
- Besides, these are also beneficial in keeping your feet warm apart from keeping them moisturized.
- For maximum benefits, you must wear them three to four times a week for twenty to thirty minutes at a time. Ideally, at night time.
- It also works for calluses, rough skin, and cuticles, laced with essential oils, including olive oil.
- Pain Relief.
- A Bit Short.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
- These one-size fits all socks for dry and cracked feet are the ultimate answer to your feet.
- It relieves your heels’ pain and ankles apart from working on your cracked and dry heels.
- However, the best part is that the gel in these socks for dry feet consists of rose oil, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, and vitamin C.
- If you stand for long working hours, these socks available in four solid colors can come to our rescue with their effective gel.
- It is advised to clean and dry the feet before using these socks while applying a foot cream is also recommended.
Main Causes of Dry Cracked Skin on Feet
While cracked heels and dryness on feet is a common sight for some, the reasons behind them can vary from person to person. Have a look at the top causes.
- Stress – If your job involves standing on your feet for long hours, your feet are bound to feel more stressed, which becomes visible in the form of cracked heels.
- Walking bare feet – For some bare walking feet, it depletes the skin’s outer protective layer and consequently loses its natural moisture.
- Skin Ailments – Many skin ailments are direct causes of dryness on the feet. These include psoriasis, fungal infections, eczema, and juvenile plantar dermatosis. To avoid these, I also recommend socks for toenail fungus to help you reduce infections and inflammation.
- Health issues – Health conditions like pregnancy, obesity, aging, or vitamin deficiency can also put a=extra stress on the feet and turn them dry and cracky.
Tips To Treat Cracked Feet
Here are the top tips for treating your dry and cracked heels and feet overall.
- Keep them clean – Keeping the dead skin off your feet can help it replenish its natural moisture levels, reducing dryness.
- Use Foot Creams – Several foot creams are available over the counter to help speedy recovery from cracked heels. Some are even safe enough for application before waiting for the cracks to develop.
- Use Gel Socks – Gel socks help in soothing the heels of your feet with mostly natural ingredients that include various essential oils. As you read the articles, you will see that these are available in full socks and sleeve sock variants.
- Don’t walk barefoot – It is strictly advised not to walk bare feet. If you don’t wish to put on footwear at home, use a pair of cool socks that will protect your feet from dust and friction from the floor.
How Gel Socks Work & How To Use Them?
Please look at how the gel socks work on cracked heels and how to make the most of them.
- How gel socks work?
- Gel socks have excellent moisturizing action on the skin, thanks to their gel-infused lotions and essential oils extracted from natural plants like jojoba, olives, avocado, grapeseed, etc. These active ingredients ooze off their moisturizing action when you wear these socks, which subsequently reduces the dryness and cracks on your feet.
- How to use moisturizing socks?
- The best way to start is by cleaning your feet, for which you must ideally soak them in lukewarm water to open the skin pores. You may also mix mild soap or soap-free cleanser in the water.
- Nest, use an exfoliator, and gently scrub your feet, especially on the calluses and cracks.
- Then pat dries your skin and apply a gentle foot cream as this is the best time for deeper penetration of the lotions.
- You may then put on your socks and let them work their magic. The duration and interval vary from sock to sock.
How We Test and Score Socks for Dry Cracked Feet
These reviews are based on intense research, analysis, and feedback from experts and real users from different digital platforms.
We spent 36 hours trying, testing, and scoring these Socks for Dry Cracked Feet for different key parameters and then shortlisted the best products in the market, saving you time and effort.
We used the following parameters for our tests and analysis.
- Hypoallergenic – We observed how the socks likely trigger an allergic reaction.
- Sweat-Free – We checked if the fabric of the sock is breathable or whether it causes any sweating.
- Fungal Resistance – We analyzed how effectively the socks work to fight or resist bacteria.
- Moisturizing – We observed how dry or sweaty the socks left our feet after continuously wearing them for 12 hours.
- Durability – We researched how long users can use these socks without any reported changes in their quality or design.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Socks for Dry Cracked Feet
- Does wearing socks help cracked feet?
Wearing proper and supportive socks may ease dryness and crack worse. Socks moisturize the feet to keep them hydrated and soft every time you use them.
- What is the best thing to use for dry cracked feet?
Apply cream regularly and wear a pair of thin and soft socks at bedtime to help the moisturizer work. Do this way to minimize dryness and discomfort.
- Do moisturizing socks really work with dry feet?
Moisturizing socks are ideal for those who have dry and cracked feet. They offer good ventilation which make your feet comfortable, and have moisture wicking action to keep your feet cool every time.
- How do I permanently get rid of hard skin on my feet?
Soak your feet in warm water for about 10 minutes, this will help soften the hard area and making it easier to remove. Then, work your way up to small circles to remove the dead skin.
Index Table: Top-Rated Socks For Dry Cracked Feet
|1||ZenToes Unisex Moisturizing Heel Socks - Toeless Spa Socks for Dry Feet||ZenToes||96.75|
|2||Bememo Unisex Ventilated - Open Toe Socks for Dry Cracked Feet||Bememo||95.75|
|3||NatraCare Unisex Essential Oils - 5-Toe Gel Socks for Cracked feet||NatraCare||94.5|
|4||Nado Care Unisex Breathable - Premium Socks for Cracked Heels||Nado Care||98|
Table of Contents
- Reviews: Best Socks For Dry Cracked Feet
- Main Causes of Dry Cracked Skin on Feet
- Tips To Treat Cracked Feet
- How Gel Socks Work & How To Use Them?
- How We Test and Score Socks for Dry Cracked Feet
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Socks for Dry Cracked Feet
- Index Table: Top-Rated Socks For Dry Cracked Feet