Dry and cracked feet cannot only turn painful but also into an embarrassment. One effective solution is wearing gel socks for healing dry and cracked feet with minimal application and fuzz since we shortlisted the top six stocks that have already proven their expertise in this domain.
Have a look at our little list, and also at the reasons and tips for treating the cracks on your heels. Moreover, these gel socks are infused with almost all-natural ingredients and are easy to care for. Have a look!
Main Causes of Dry Cracked Skin on Feet
While cracked heels and dryness on feet is a common sight for some, the reasons behind them can vary from person to person. Have a look at the top causes.
- Stress – If your job involves standing on your feet for long hours, your feet are bound to feel more stressed, which becomes visible in the form of cracked heels.
- Walking bare feet – For some bare walking feet, depletes the skin’s outer protective layer and consequently loses its natural moisture.
- Skin Ailments – Many skin al=ilments are direct causes of dryness on the feet. These include psoriasis, fungal infections, eczema, juvenile plantar dermatosis, among others.
- Health issues – Health conditions like pregnancy, obesity, aging, or vitamin deficiency can also put a=extra stress on the feet and turn them dry and cracky.
Tips To Treat Cracked Feet
Here are the top tips for treating your dry and cracked heels and feet overall.
- Keep them clean – Keeping the dead skin off your feet can help it replenish its natural moisture levels, and hence reducing the dryness.
- Use Foot Creams – there are several foot creams available over the counter that can help in speedy recovery from cracked heels. Some are even safe enough for application before waiting for the cracks to develop.
- Use Gel Socks – Gel socks help in soothing the heels of your feet with mostly natural ingredients that include various essential oils. As you will read the articles, you will see that these are available in both full socks as well as sleeve sock variants.
- Don’t walk barefoot – It is strictly advised not to walk bare feet. If you don’t wish to put on footwear at home, use a pair of cool socks that will protect your feet from the dust and friction from the floor.
How Gel Socks Work & How To Use Them?
Have a look at how the gel socks work on cracked heels and how to make the most of them.
- How gel socks work?
- Gel socks have excellent moisturizing action on the skin, thanks to its gel-infused lotions and essential oils extracted from natural plants like jojoba, olives, avocado, grapeseed, etc. When you wear these socks, these active ingredients ooze off their moisturizing action, which subsequently reduces the dryness and cracks on your feet.
- How to use moisturizing socks?
- The best way to start is by cleaning your feet, for which you must ideally soak them in lukewarm water to open the skin pores. You may also mix mild soap or soap-free cleanser in the water.
- Nest, use an exfoliator and gently scrub on your feet, and especially on the calluses and cracks.
- Then pat dry your skin and apply a gentle foot cream as this is the best time for deeper penetration of the lotions.
- Then, you may put on your socks and let them work their magic. The duration and interval vary from socks to socks.
Reviews: Best Socks For Dry Cracked Feet
Here are the best socks for dry and cracked feet. But before you go through our list, we would like to inform you that for every purchase made via links on this page, we may earn a part of the profits.
- These one-size socks for dry cracked feet by NatraCure are one of the best options to keep the feet hydrated and soft. These also take care of your heels, toes, cuticles, rough feet, among others.
- It also has an innovative gel lining that releases therapeutic oils and botanicals that offer a home spa-like smoothness to your feet.
- For best results, you must wear them at night and for two to three times a week.
- However, the best part is that these are dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic.
- Open toe socks for dry and cracked feet are a great option to keep the feet moisturized and sweat free, especially in summers.
- The built-in gel can be washed and is easy to take care of, while it gently heals your heels when in action.
- You must wear them at least three times a week and to heal your heel cracks, without having to worry about their durability.
- You may also apply a foot cream with this pair.
- These cool mint green socks with five toes will keep your toes separate while it’s gel moisturizer every nook and cranny of your feet.
- They help with treating the dry and cracked feet in addition to providing a complete spa-like experience.
- Besides, these are also beneficial in keeping your feet warm apart from keeping them moisturized.
- For maximum benefits, you must wear them three to four times a week for twenty to thirty minutes at a time. Ideally, at night time.
- It also works for calluses, rough skin, cuticles, as it is laced with essential oils, including olive oil.
- These one size fits all socks for dry and cracked feet is the ultimate answer to your feety woes.
- It relieves the pain in your heels, and ankle apart from working on your cracked and dry heels.
- However, the best part is that the gel in these socks for dry feet consists of rose oil, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, and vitamin C.
- If you stand for long working hours, and these socks available in four solid colors can come to our rescue with its effective gel.
- It is advised to clean and dry the feet, before using these socks, while application of a foot cream is also recommended.
- Another great value is socks that come with a comfortable cuff on the top and arch, which sits gently on your feet.
- Besides, it also sports a breathable mesh pattern on the top that keeps your feet fresh while the gel pad on the heels works its moisturizing action.
- The fabric of these pairs is made of 80% cotton for sweat absorption and 20% polyester for elasticity for soft and stretchy comfort.
- However, the brand recommends to wash these socks for dry feet with hand and not in the machine for better durability. Also, refrain from hard scrubbing while cleaning.
- Get these cool socks by MeleBase with a gel that is infused with natural ingredients like jojoba oil, olive oil, rose oil, lemon oil, grape oil, and lavender oil that keep the skin hydrated.
- Besides, these are also non slip as they feature silicone grips on the sole.
- You must put them on after cleaning your feet and applying a foot cream for at least thirty to sixty minutes, preferably at night time.
- After only a few uses, you may notice a change in your skin’s roughness, dryness, and cracks.
- These socks come with separate 5 toes for added comfort.
- Each toe is enclosed with a medical-grade moisturizing gel for maximum treatment for dry and cracked feet.
- They are made of soft feather yarn and Spandex for a durable and soft finish.
- The gel in these socks is infused with Vitamin E and Essential oils and is allergy-free.
- These socks are made with a premium blend of Polyester with only 1% added Spandex for extra stretch and comfort.
- They come with a pull-on closure for maximum grip and reduced risk of slipping off.
- The machine-washable socks are soothing and designed for spa use.
- The smooth toe seam is designed to minimize irritation and provide ultimate protection and comfort to sensitive feet.
- The moisturizing spa socks are designed to allow a slight stretch to result in a snug fit.
- These reusable socks are lined with a gel that provides an intensive hydration treatment to soften and heal dry and cracked feet.
- The gel contains Vitamin E and mineral oils such as Jojoba oil, Grapeseed oil, Olive oil, etc.
- It moisturizes the entire foot, nourishes the skin, and also increases flexibility.
- These socks are designed to facilitate the absorption of moisture into the skin.
- The socks are breathable due to the Cotton, with a comfortable and snug fit due to the added Spandex.
- These socks provide the ultimate relief for dry and cracked feet.
- They are machine washable, durable, and comes in a pack of two.
Index Table: Top-Rated Socks For Dry Cracked Feet
|1||NatraCure Unisex Therapeutic Gel - Anti Slip Socks for Dry Feet||NatraCure||97|
|2||Bememo Unisex Ventilated - Open Toe Socks for Dry Cracked Feet||Bememo||98|
|3||Hotop Unisex Essential Oils - 5-Toe Gel Socks for Cracked feet||Hotop||97|
|4||Nado Care Unisex Breathable - Premium Socks for Cracked Heels||Nado Care||98|
|5||Selizo Unisex Open Toe - Moisturizing Socks for Dry Feet||Selizo||98|
|6||MeleBase Unisex Ultra-Soft - SPA Moisturizing Socks for Cracked Feet||MeleBase||96|
|7||Codream Unisex 5-Toe - Cracked Heel Socks||Codream||95.6|
|8||Dr. Scholl's Women's Soothing - Low Cut Lavender Socks||Dr. Scholl's||95.2|
|9||Pinkiou Unisex Moisturizing - Cracked Heel Repair Socks||Pinkiou||94.7|
|10||Eurow Unisex Premium - Natural Therapy Socks||Eurow||94.3|
Table of Contents
- Main Causes of Dry Cracked Skin on Feet
- Tips To Treat Cracked Feet
- How Gel Socks Work & How To Use Them?
- Reviews: Best Socks For Dry Cracked Feet
- NatraCure ® Unisex Therapeutic Gel Anti Slip Socks for Dry Feet
- Bememo® Unisex Ventilated Open Toe Socks for Dry Cracked Feet
- Hotop® Unisex Essential Oils 5-Toe Gel Socks for Cracked feet
- Nado Care® Unisex Breathable Premium Socks for Cracked Heels
- Selizo® Unisex Open Toe Moisturizing Socks for Dry Feet
- MeleBase® Unisex Ultra-Soft SPA Moisturizing Socks for Cracked Feet
- Codream® Unisex 5-Toe Cracked Heel Socks
- Dr. Scholl's® Women's Soothing Low Cut Lavender Socks
- Pinkiou® Unisex Moisturizing Cracked Heel Repair Socks
- Eurow® Unisex Premium Natural Therapy Socks
- Index Table: Top-Rated Socks For Dry Cracked Feet