The best results for your CrossFit workouts can only be expected when you have the best socks for CrossFit. CrossFit’s intense workout conditions demand you to understand every little detail while buying the socks.
So we have made a list of the top six CrossFit socks for you that will significantly impact your performance. Also, we will take you through the varieties of available CrossFit socks, along with the benefits of wearing them.
Table of Contents
- How Beneficial is Wearing Socks for CrossFit?
- Types of CrossFit Socks
- Related Articles on Compression Socks
- Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Socks for CrossFit
- Reviews: Best Socks for CrossFit
- BLUEENJOY® Unisex Athletic Socks for Crossfit
- Reebok® Unisex Crew Sock Best Socks for CrossFit
- Reebok® Unisex Crew Sock Socks for CrossFit
- Iseasoo® Unisex Medical Best Socks for CrossFit
- Barrefoot® Women's Non Slip Socks for CrossFit
- HLTPRO® Unisex Compression Socks for CrossFit
- Laite Hebe Store® Unisex Compression CrossFit Socks
- CHARMKING® Unisex Athletic Compression Sock
- Bluemaple® Unisex Athletic CrossFit Socks
- JOBST® Unisex Knee-High Athletic CrossFit Socks
- Index Table: Top-Rated Socks for CrossFit
How Beneficial is Wearing Socks for CrossFit?
There are several benefits to wearing CrossFit socks. Some of them are given down below:
- Improve Blood Flow – The CrossFit socks are made of compression material and help better blood flow in the lower regions of the body.
- Alleviates Strain – The socks made for CrossFit provide great stability to your leg muscles and ensure the reduction of strains from the leg.
- Increase Running Capability – The CrossFit socks provide an adequate amount of strength and stability to the legs and ankles, which results in increased running capability.
- Keeps Shins Safe – There is a high risk of hurting your shins during intense CrossFit movements like deadlifts and cleaning. Therefore the CrossFit socks protect you from such injuries.
Types of CrossFit Socks
The CrossFit socks are available in different variations having their characteristics. So let us go through the types of socks for CrossFit.
- CrossFit Low Cut Socks – These socks are usually best for the trainers and not trainees as the compression influence decreases due to their smaller size.
- Crew Socks – The crew socks provide optimal strength to your ankles and reach up to the bottom of your calf. It is appropriate for people who do not like over-the-calf socks.
- CrossFit Compression Socks – These are the most common type of CrossFit socks. They have a great compression that enhances the legs’ blood flow and helps deliver a better performance.
- CrossFit Knee High Socks – These are some of the best types of CrossFit socks. They stop beneath your knee and provide amazing breathability and optimized performance.
Related Articles on Compression Socks
- Open Toe Compression Socks
- Best Compression Socks for Running
- Best Compression Socks for Edema
- Best Compression Socks For Pregnancy
- Best Compression Socks For Shin Splints
- Bamboo Compression Socks
- Best Socks for CrossFit
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Socks for CrossFit
You must consider certain factors before buying CrossFit socks. Check out some of the given factors:
- Material – One of the most important factors you need to check while buying CrossFit socks is the socks’ material. The most preferred fabrics are cotton and synthetic. Cotton socks are more breathable, while synthetic socks can stretch more.
- Compression Level – Socks with a better compression level usually enhance productivity. So it would help if you decided on a sock with good compression and comfort.
- Height – With the increased height of the socks, your legs’ stability increases, which helps deliver better performance. However, the larger the height, the more difficult it gets to wear them.
- Breathability – Breathable socks prevent blisters on the feet and legs as they do not let sweat in. CrossFit and over-knee compression socks are made of cotton, which has the most breathable fabric.
Reviews: Best Socks for CrossFit
Below is the list of the best CrossFit socks to enhance your productivity and help you perform better.
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- Get your pair of CrossFit socks designed by BLUEENJOY and take your performance to the next level.
- The socks have an ideal compression pressure of 15-20 mmHg, improving the legs’ blood flow.
- These socks are designed for comfort and are extremely easy to put on.
- The socks are available in more than 20 plus different variants.
- The socks are designed with perfection, using premium fabric to enhance your CrossFit productivity highly.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
|Improve Blood Flow||25%||100|
Reebok® Unisex Crew Sock Best Socks for CrossFit
- Optimize your CrossFit performance with these Reebok made best socks for CrossFit.
- The socks have a high compression range and are ideal for providing maximum blood circulation in your legs.
- You can use it for intense physical activities like CrossFit, marathons, sports, and gym.
- The socks are highly comfortable and have a good life span.
- The socks are designed with targeted compression zones that provide additional comfort and help remove any strains.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
|Improve Blood Flow||25%||100|
Reebok® Unisex Crew Sock Socks for CrossFit
- Reebok is known for its customized and high-quality designed socks.
- CrossFit’s knee-high socks are crafted with 80% nylon, 15% Coolmax, and 5% spandex.
- It is available in two stylish designs.
- The socks increase the blood flow and let the oxygen reach more efficiently to the bloodstream to raise the legs’ power.
- The socks stay dry during intense activities and do not let the sweating surface.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
|Improve Blood Flow||25%||95|
Iseasoo® Unisex Medical Best Socks for CrossFit
- Raise your physical activity level with these Iseasoo compression socks for Crossfit, jogging, sports, etc.
- These socks have a 15-30 mmHg compression range and are excellent in alleviating stress and pain in the legs.
- The socks are available in six unique color designs and are super-stylish.
- These are designed with extra care and provide 360-degree stretch to stretch your feet to the limits.
- The socks have a soft texture, and the design makes them more air permeable so that the sweat does not accumulate.
Barrefoot® Women's Non Slip Socks for CrossFit
- These Barefoot-designed CrossFit socks have a good shape and design and are designed to provide extra comfort.
- The socks’ low ankle design is suitable for people who feel frustrated wearing high ankle socks.
- The socks have great arch support that helps in delivering the best performance.
- These also have good breathability and keep your feet healthy and strong.
- The socks are available in five different color variants.
HLTPRO® Unisex Compression Socks for CrossFit
- Feel the comfort and power in your legs by wearing these well-made compression socks for both men and women.
- The socks offer a good compression level of 20-30mmHg, increasing the legs’ blood flow rate and improving performance.
- The socks’ fabric is extremely lightweight and ensures 100% freedom from odor.
- These socks have high flexibility and keep your feet relaxed while running.
- The good compression range of the socks prevents your foot from cramping.
Laite Hebe Store® Unisex Compression CrossFit Socks
- These socks are designed to provide the most comfortable form of compression therapy.
- They are designed to improve blood circulation, reduce muscle soreness, and reduce the chance of fatigue, swelling, and other such conditions.
- They offer a graduated compression of 15-20mmHg and allow you to pamper your feet while going through daily activities.
- These socks are breathable, moisture-wicking, and form-fitting.
CHARMKING® Unisex Athletic Compression Sock
- These socks are available in various colors and sizes for men and women.
- They are designed to allow you to move faster and react quickly while using less energy.
- The socks have targeted compression zones to provide varying support levels, ranging from moderate to extra firm. These socks are made with a blend of Nylon and other durable materials and are breathable, flexible, and durable.
Bluemaple® Unisex Athletic CrossFit Socks
- These socks are constructed with a blend of 85% Nylon, 10% Polyester, and 5% Elastane.
- The compression socks aim to decompress the tension and strain on the feet caused by exhaustion and fatigue by staying on your feet for long time.
- The socks provide graduated compression of 15-70mmHg for instant pain relief and comfort.
- The high Nylon percentage makes them breathable, moisture-absorbent, and form-fitting.
JOBST® Unisex Knee-High Athletic CrossFit Socks
- These medical compression socks are specially designed for people who stay on their feet for long time.
- They are soft, lightweight, breathable, and comfortable.
- These socks provide graduated compression of the 15-20mmHg range to improve blood flow in the legs and feet and reduce swelling.
- They are made with Microfiber and activated carbon fibers, making them breathable, moisture-wicking, and odor-controlling.
Index Table: Top-Rated Socks for CrossFit
|1||BLUEENJOY Unisex Athletic - Socks for Crossfit||BLUEENJOY||98.1|
|2||Reebok Unisex Crew Sock - Best Socks for CrossFit||Reebok||97|
|3||Reebok Unisex Crew Sock - Socks for CrossFit||Reebok||96|
|4||Iseasoo Unisex Medical - Best Socks for CrossFit||Iseasoo||97|
|5||Barrefoot Women's Non Slip - Socks for CrossFit||Barrefoot||96|
|6||HLTPRO Unisex Compression - Socks for CrossFit||HLTPRO||95|
|7||Laite Hebe Store Unisex Compression - CrossFit Socks||Laite Hebe Store||94.7|
|8||CHARMKING Unisex Athletic - Compression Sock||CHARMKING||94.2|
|9||Bluemaple Unisex Athletic - CrossFit Socks||Bluemaple||93.6|
|10||JOBST Unisex Knee-High - Athletic CrossFit Socks||JOBST||93.4|