The best results for your CrossFit workouts can only be expected when you have the best socks for CrossFit. The intense workout conditions in CrossFit demands you to understand every little detail while buying the socks.
So we have made a list of the top six CrossFit socks for you that will have a significant impact on your performance. Also, we will take you through the varieties of available CrossFit socks, along with the benefits of wearing them.
How Beneficial is Wearing Socks for CrossFit?
There are several benefits to wearing CrossFit socks. Some of them are given down below:
- Improve Blood Flow – The CrossFit socks are made of compression material and help in better blood flow in the lower regions of the body.
- Alleviates Strain – The socks made for CrossFit provides great stability to your leg muscles and ensures the reduction of strains from the leg.
- Increase Running Capability – The CrossFit socks provide an adequate amount of strength and stability to the legs and ankles, which results in increased running capability.
- Keeps Shins Safe – There is a high risk of hurting your shins during the intense CrossFit movement like deadlifts and clean. Therefore the CrossFit socks protect you from such injuries.
Types of CrossFit Socks
The CrossFit socks are available in different variations having their own characteristics. So let us go through the types of socks for CrossFit.
- CrossFit Low Cut Socks – These socks are usually best for the trainers and not trainees as the compression influence decreases due to their smaller size.
- Crew Socks – The crew socks provide optimal strength to your ankles and reach up to the bottom of your calf. It is appropriate for people who do not like over the calf socks.
- CrossFit Compression Socks – These are the most common type of CrossFit socks. They have a great compression that enhances the blood flow in the legs and helps deliver a better performance.
- CrossFit Knee High Socks – These are one of the best types of CrossFit socks. They just stop beneath your knee and provides amazing breathability and optimized performance.
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Socks for CrossFit
Certain factors must be taken into consideration before buying the CrossFit socks. Check out some of the given factors:
- Material – One of the most important factors you need to check while buying CrossFit socks is the material of the socks. The most preferred fabrics are cotton and synthetic. The cotton socks are more breathable, while the synthetic socks have a greater ability to stretch.
- Compression Level – Socks having a better compression level usually enhances the player’s productivity. So you must decide on a sock that has good compression and is also comfortable.
- Height – With the increased height of the socks, the stability of your legs is increased that helps in delivering better performance. However, the larger the height, the more difficult it gets to wear them.
- Breathability – Breathable socks are amazing in preventing the blisters on the feet and legs as they do not let the sweat in. CrossFit socks made of cotton are the most breathable.
Reviews: Best Socks for CrossFit
Down below is the list of best CrossFit socks that will enhance your productivity and will help you perform better. We also like to bring it to your notice that for every product you buy through the given link, we might get a little credit for the sale.
- Get your pair of CrossFit socks designed by BLUEENJOY and take your performance to the next level.
- The socks have an ideal compression pressure of 15-20 mmHg that helps in improving the blood flow in the legs.
- These socks are designed for comfort and are extremely easy to put on.
- The socks are available in more than 20 plus different variants.
- The socks are designed with perfection, using premium fabric that will highly enhance your CrossFit productivity.
- Optimize your CrossFit performance with this Coolover made best socks for CrossFit.
- The socks have a high compression range and are ideal for providing maximum circulation of blood in your legs.
- It can be used for intense physical activities like CrossFit, marathons, sports, and gym.
- The socks are highly comfortable and have a good life span.
- The socks are designed with targeted compression zones that provide additional comfort and help in taking away any strains.
- Mischievous Gear is known for its customized and high quality designed socks.
- These knee-high socks for CrossFit are crafted with 80% nylon, 15% Coolmax, and 5% spandex.
- It is available in two stylish designs.
- The socks increase the blood flow and let the oxygen reach more efficiently to the bloodstream for raising the power in the legs.
- The socks stay dry during the intense activities and do not let the sweat comes to the surface.
- Raise the level of your physical activity with these Iseasoo compression socks for Crossfit, jogging, sports, etc.
- These socks have a compression range of 15-30 mmHg and are excellent in alleviating stress and pain from the legs.
- The socks are available in six unique color designs and are super-stylish.
- These are designed with extra care and provides 360-degree stretch that enables you to stretch your feet to the limits.
- The socks have a soft texture, and the design makes it more air permeable so that the sweat does not accumulate.
- These Barrefoot designed CroossFit socks have a good shape and design and are designed to provide extra comfort.
- The low ankle design of the socks is suitable for people who feel frustrated wearing the high ankle socks.
- The socks have great arch support that helps in delivering the best performance.
- These also have good breathability and keeps your feet healthy and strong.
- The socks are available in five different color variants.
- Feel the comfort and power in your legs wearing this Wosion made compression socks for both men and women.
- The socks offer a good compression level of 20-30mmHg that increase the blood flow rate in the legs and helps get better performance.
- The fabric of the socks is extremely lightweight and ensures 100% freedom from odor.
- These socks have high flexibility and keep your feet relaxed while running.
- The good compression range of the socks prevents your foot from cramping.
- These socks are designed to provide the most comfortable form of compression therapy.
- They are designed to improve blood circulation, reduce muscle soreness, and reduce the chance of fatigue, swelling, and other such conditions.
- They offer a graduated compression of 15-20mmHg and allows you to pamper your feet while going through daily activities.
- These socks are breathable, moisture-wicking, and form-fitting.
- These socks are available in a variety of colors and sizes for both men and women.
- They are designed to allow you to move faster and react quickly while using less energy.
- The socks come with targeted compression zones to provide varying levels of support, ranging from moderate to extra firm. Thee socks are made with a blend of Nylon and other durable materials and are breathable, flexible, and durable.
- These socks are constructed with a blend of 85% Nylon, 10% Polyester, and 5% Elastane.
- The compression socks aim to decompress the tension and strain on the feet caused by exhaustion and fatigue by staying on your feet for long times.
- The socks provide graduated compression of 15-70mmHg for instant pain relief and comfort.
- The high Nylon percentage makes them breathable, moisture-absorbent, and form-fitting.
- These medical compression socks are especially designed for people who stay on their feet for long times.
- They are soft, lightweight, breathable, and comfortable.
- These socks provide graduated compression of the 15-20mmHg range to help improve blood flow in the legs and feet, as well as reduce swelling.
- They are made with Microfiber, as well as Activated Carbon fibers, making them breathable, moisture-wicking, and odor-controlling.
Index Table: Top-Rated Socks for CrossFit
|1||BLUEENJOY Unisex Athletic - Socks for Crossfit||BLUEENJOY||98.1|
|2||COOLOVER Unisex 6 Pairs - Best Socks for CrossFit||COOLOVER||97|
|3||Mischievous Gear Unisex Knee High - Socks for CrossFit||Mischievous Gear||96|
|4||Iseasoo Unisex Medical - Best Socks for CrossFit||Iseasoo||97|
|5||Barrefoot Women's Non Slip - Socks for CrossFit||Barrefoot||96|
|6||WOSION Unisex Compression - Socks for CrossFit||WOSION||95|
|7||Laite Hebe Store Unisex Compression - CrossFit Socks||Laite Hebe Store||94.7|
|8||CHARMKING Unisex Athletic - Compression Sock||CHARMKING||94.2|
|9||Bluemaple Unisex Athletic - CrossFit Socks||Bluemaple||93.6|
|10||JOBST Unisex Knee-High - Athletic CrossFit Socks||JOBST||93.4|
Table of Contents
- How Beneficial is Wearing Socks for CrossFit?
- Types of CrossFit Socks
- Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Socks for CrossFit
- Reviews: Best Socks for CrossFit
- BLUEENJOY® Unisex Athletic Socks for Crossfit
- COOLOVER® Unisex 6 Pairs Best Socks for CrossFit
- Mischievous Gear® Unisex Knee High Socks for CrossFit
- Iseasoo® Unisex Medical Best Socks for CrossFit
- Barrefoot® Women's Non Slip Socks for CrossFit
- WOSION® Unisex Compression Socks for CrossFit
- Laite Hebe Store® Unisex Compression CrossFit Socks
- CHARMKING® Unisex Athletic Compression Sock
- Bluemaple® Unisex Athletic CrossFit Socks
- JOBST® Unisex Knee-High Athletic CrossFit Socks
- Index Table: Top-Rated Socks for CrossFit