Choosing the right socks for cowboy boots is necessary to keep the feet safe from the possible discomfort these styles of boots may offer. From the soreness that may develop to making the right style statement, we will help you out.
Below we have listed the top socks for cowboy boots that will keep your feet dry and blister-free, are durable, and easy to maintain. Besides, there are little tips on choosing the right pair for you. Check it out!
What to Look for in Cowboy Boot Socks
Cowboy boots, when worn for long hours, may have an impact on your feet. Thus, it becomes important to have a good pair of socks that act as a barrier between the shoe and the feet. Here’s what you must look for in your socks for cowboy boots.
- Material – Most socks have a blend of two or more fabrics, to add the traits of those fabrics. But you must choose fabric as per the requirements. For instance, cotton socks are best for summers, and merino wool for the winters.
- Length – The length of the socks must also be considered as it directly impacts your comfort.
- Compression – Socks with compression are best for those seeking relief from pain. But at the same time, too much compression may make the feet feel burdened.
- Size – the size is another important and basic aspect to consider. Make sure that your socks are of the right fit, to be able to make the most of its features.
Why You Need Special Socks for Cowboy Boots
The cowboy boots are of a specific height, that is, mid-calf to calf-length, and thus require a particular style of socks for better comfort.
- Crew Length – The crew length socks are the best, as they sit neatly till the length of the cowboy boots. Though one may say that smaller socks will also do, they will never offer the same level of comfort as the ones that are equivalent to or longer than the length of the boots.
- Thickness – Cowboy boots are often flat, with little movement for the sole. Thus it becomes important that the socks can provide the right amount of cushioning so that the feet feel active after long hours of use.
- Sweating – cow boots may also increase the level of sweating in the feet. Therefore socks with moisture-wicking are important to prevent the formation of blisters on the feet.
Different Fabrics for Cowboy Boot Socks
Have a look at the different fabrics used for making cowboy boot socks, and what they offer.
- Merino Wool – Merino wool socks are the softest fabrics that are known for the non-itchy feel. Besides, these also have a great moisture-wicking capacity and keep the feet dry.
- Cotton – Cotton socks are most suitable to be worn in summer weather. However, they have little to no moisture-wicking ability. Cotton may retain sweat for longer hours.
- Acrylic – Acrylic is surprisingly a good anti-sweat and anti-odor material. It keeps the feet as warm as wool socks, yet dry and blister-free.
- Nylon – Nylon is one of the most common fabrics that is blended with other fabrics to add elasticity to the socks. It is mostly nylon that makes the sock snug the feet and the top rim in place. Other similar fabrics that are blended for elasticity are Spandex, Lycra, and Elastane.
Reviews: Best Socks for Cowboy Boots
Here are the best socks for cowboy boots. Please note that for purchases made via links on this page, we may earn a part of the profits, but with no extra cost for you.
- The Wrangler men’s socks for cowboy boots are spot on when it comes to comfort and style.
- Made of Polyester, along with blends of Nylon and Spandex, it delivers the right amount of flexibility to your feet.
- Besides, the half cushioning in the footbed provides excellent arch support to your feet during the day.
- The ribbed legs and moisture-wicking fabric also supports the calf muscles as well as prevent dampness due to sweating.
- The socks will not slip as the rim features adequate hold, without digging into the skin.
- The socks for cowboy boots by Carhartt are made of 40% Cotton and 31% Polyester, along with Nylon and Spandex blend.
- The pull-on closure stays on the calf and does not slip.
- Besides, the fabric also ensures to dry the feet pretty quickly and keep the feet blister-free.
- These socks also feature extra reinforcement in the heels and toe so that the feet do not get tired after long hours in the cowboy boots.
- The seamless toes of the Darn Tough socks for cowboy boots, are designed to deliver full comfort all day long.
- Besides, the fine gauge knitting makes the socks durable and, at the same time, puts no pressure on the feet.
- These cowboy socks are also quick drying as they wick away moisture as soon as it builds around the feet.
- On top, the Merino Wool build keeps the feet snug in all seasons.
- The Timberland socks for cowboy boots are made of Polyester fabric, along with a blend of Cotton, Nylon,and Spandex.
- The crew sock size is ideal for the cowboy boots, and the color combinations are genuinely decent.
- The Polyester Cotton blend fabric is also suitable for all year use. Besides, the arch support keeps the blood circulation in the feet intact.
- Under Armour crew socks are a great option to pair with your cowboy boots.
- It has a blend of 97% Polyester, and there’s a Spandex, for enhanced elasticity.
- The dynamic arch support reduces the chances of your feet getting tired even after long hours.
- Since it has incredible moisture-wicking technology, the feet stay dry, and blisters are prevented.
- The moisture-wicking trait of these socks renders it the anti-odor feature as well.
- These socks by GoodThreads are a must have for all cowboy boot lovers out there.
- The fabric of these cowboy boot socks has a blend of 50% Cotton, 49% Polyester, and 1% Elastane.
- Besides, these are easy to maintain and are machine washable.
- It keeps the feet dry with its moisture-wicking feature, and the ribbed leg holds the calf gently.
- Additionally, the half cushioning on the footbed and the arch support keeps the feet ready for all the challenges, for long hours.
Index Table: Top-Rated Socks for Cowboy Boots
|1||Wrangler Men's OTC - Socks For Cowboy Boots||Wrangler||99|
|2||Carhartt Men's Arch Support - Socks For Cowboy Boots||Carhartt||98|
|3||Darn Tough Men's Crew - Merino Wool Cowboy Boot Socks||Darn Tough||99|
|4||Timberland Men's Polyester - Quarter Socks For Cowboy Boots||Timberland||98|
|5||Under Armour Unisex Heatgear - Socks For Cowboy Boots||Under Armour||97|
|6||Goodthreads Men's Arch Support - Socks For Cowboy Boots||Goodthreads||97|
Table of Contents
- What to Look for in Cowboy Boot Socks
- Why You Need Special Socks for Cowboy Boots
- Different Fabrics for Cowboy Boot Socks
- Reviews: Best Socks for Cowboy Boots
- Wrangler® Men's OTC Socks For Cowboy Boots
- Carhartt® Men's Arch Support Socks For Cowboy Boots
- Darn Tough® Men's Crew Merino Wool Cowboy Boot Socks
- Timberland® Men's Polyester Quarter Socks For Cowboy Boots
- Under Armour® Unisex Heatgear Socks For Cowboy Boots
- Goodthreads® Men's Arch Support Socks For Cowboy Boots
- Index Table: Top-Rated Socks for Cowboy Boots