Choosing the right socks for cowboy boots is necessary to keep the feet safe from the possible discomfort these styles of boots may offer.
We will help you out from the soreness that may develop to making the right style statement.
Below we have listed the top socks for cowboy boots that will keep your feet dry and blister-free, are durable, and easy to maintain. Besides, there are little tips on choosing the right pair for you. Check it out!
What to Look for in Cowboy Boot Socks
When worn for long hours, cowboy boots may have an impact on your feet. Thus, it becomes important to have a good pair of socks that act as a barrier between the shoe and the feet. Here’s what you must look for in your socks for cowboy boots.
- Material – Most socks have a blend of two or more fabrics to add those fabrics’ traits. But you must choose fabric as per the requirements. For instance, cotton socks are best for summers, and merino wool for the winters.
- Length – You must also consider the socks’ length as it directly impacts your comfort.
- Compression – Socks with compression are best for those seeking relief from pain. But at the same time, too much compression may make the feet feel burdened.
- Size – the size is another important and basic aspect to consider. Make sure that your socks are the right fit to make the most of their features.
Why You Need Special Socks for Cowboy Boots
The cowboy boots are of a specific height, mid-calf to calf-length, requiring a particular style of socks for better comfort.
- Crew Length – The crew length socks are the best, as they sit neatly till the length of the cowboy boots. Though one may say that smaller socks will also do, they will never offer the same level of comfort as the ones that are equivalent to or longer than the length of the boots.
- Thickness – Cowboy boots are often flat, with little movement for the sole. Thus it becomes important that the socks provide the right amount of cushioning so that the feet feel active after long hours of use.
- Sweating – cow boots may also increase sweating in the feet. Therefore, socks with moisture-wicking are important to prevent blisters’ formation on the feet.
Different Fabrics for Cowboy Boot Socks
Look at the different fabrics used for making cowboy boot socks and what they offer.
- Merino Wool – Merino wool socks are the softest fabrics known for the non-itchy feel. Besides, these also have a great moisture-wicking capacity and keep the feet dry.
- Cotton – Cotton socks are most suitable to be worn in summer weather. However, they have little to no moisture-wicking ability. Cotton may retain sweat for longer hours.
- Acrylic – Acrylic is surprisingly a good anti-sweat and anti-odor material. It keeps the feet as warm as wool socks yet dry and blister-free.
- Nylon – Nylon is one of the most common fabrics blended with other fabrics to add elasticity to the socks. It is mostly nylon that makes the sock snug the feet and the top rim. Other similar fabrics blended for elasticity are Spandex, Lycra, and Elastane. Nylon is an essential fabric when it comes to elasticity that is why it is also used in making wide calf boot socks.
Reviews: Best Socks for Cowboy Boots
Here are the best socks for cowboy boots. Please note that we may earn a part of the profits for purchases made via links on this page, but at no extra cost for you.
- The Wrangler men’s socks for cowboy boots are best when it comes to comfort and style, perfect pair for cowboy boots.
- Made of Polyester, along with blends of Nylon and Spandex, it delivers the right amount of flexibility to your feet.
- Besides, the half cushioning in the footbed provides excellent arch support to your feet during the day.
- The ribbed legs and moisture-wicking fabric also support the calf muscles and prevent dampness due to sweating.
- The socks will not slip as the rim features adequate hold without digging into the skin.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
- The socks for cowboy boots by Carhartt are made of 40% Cotton and 31% Polyester, along with Nylon and Spandex blend.
- The fabric also ensures to dry the feet pretty quickly and keep the feet blister-free.
- They provided foot protection from getting fatigued, pain, and shock.
- These socks also feature extra reinforcement in the heels and toe so that the feet do not get tired after long hours in the cowboy boots.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
- The Darn Tough socks’ seamless toes for cowboy boots are designed to deliver full comfort all day long.
- Besides, the fine gauge knitting makes the socks durable and, at the same time, puts no pressure on the feet.
- These cowboy socks are also quick drying as they wick away moisture as soon as it builds around the feet.
- On top, the Merino Wool build keeps the feet snug in all seasons.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
- The Timberland socks for cowboy boots are made of Polyester fabric and a blend of Cotton, Nylon, and Spandex.
- The crew sock size is ideal for the cowboy boots, and the color combinations are genuinely decent.
- The Polyester Cotton blend fabric is also suitable for all-year use. Besides, the arch support keeps the blood circulation in the feet intact.
- Under Armour, crew socks are a great option to pair with your cowboy boots.
- It has a blend of 97% Polyester, and there’s a Spandex for enhanced elasticity.
- The dynamic arch support reduces your feet’ chances of getting tired even after long hours.
- Since it has incredible moisture-wicking technology, the feet stay dry, and blisters are prevented.
- The moisture-wicking trait of these socks renders it the anti-odor feature as well.
- These socks by GoodThreads are a must-have for all cowboy boot lovers out there.
- The fabric of these cowboy boot socks has a blend of 50% Cotton, 49% Polyester, and 1% Elastane.
- Besides, these are easy to maintain and are machine washable.
- It keeps the feet dry with its moisture-wicking feature, and the ribbed leg holds the calf gently.
- Additionally, the half cushioning on the footbed and the arch support keeps the feet ready for all the challenges for long hours.
- These socks are made with a blend of 49% Cotton, 37% Polyester, 9% Rayon, 3% Natural Latex Rubber, 1% Spandex, and 1% Nylon.
- The imported socks come with a reinforced heel and toe for added support.
- These socks are equipped with advanced odor protection technology that keeps the feet fresh all day.
- The spandex allows the socks to deliver a perfect fit that does not slip off or bunch.
- These socks are constructed with a blend of Cotton, Nylon, Polyester, and Spandex.
- They are made in the USA.
- Each pack contains three pairs of Ariat socks.
- They are machine washable and breathable.
- These socks are made with a blend of 30% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 33% Acrylic, and 1% Elastane.
- They are designed to reduce rubbing and blisters and keep the feet fresh and dry.
- The targeted ventilation mesh zones allow a constant airflow and minimize odor.
- They come with extra padding from heel to toe to absorb shocks and pressure and minimize chafing.
- These socks are made with a premium blend of Cotton and Lycra for a soft and smooth finish.
- They are designed especially for Cowboy boots and are over-the-calf in length.
- These socks are designed to stay in place throughout the day without causing bunching or squeezing.
- These socks are antimicrobial, moisture-wicking, odor-resistant, and breathable.
Index Table: Top-Rated Socks for Cowboy Boots
|1||Wrangler Men's OTC - Socks For Cowboy Boots||Wrangler||97|
|2||Carhartt Men's Arch Support - Socks For Cowboy Boots||Carhartt||95.5|
|3||Darn Tough Men's Crew - Merino Wool Cowboy Boot Socks||Darn Tough||94|
|4||Timberland Men's Polyester - Quarter Socks For Cowboy Boots||Timberland||98|
|5||Under Armour Unisex Heatgear - Socks For Cowboy Boots||Under Armour||97|
|6||GoodThreads Men's Arch Support - Socks For Cowboy Boots||GoodThreads||97|
|7||Hanes Men's ComfortBlend - Cowboy Boot Socks||Hanes||96.7|
|8||Ariat Men's Over-The-Calf - Socks for Cowboy Boots||Ariat||96.2|
|9||DANISH ENDURANCE Unisex Knee-high - Long Boot Socks||DANISH ENDURANCE||95.8|
|10||Dan Post Boot Unisex Certified - Cowboy Socks||Dan Post Boot||95.4|
Table of Contents
- What to Look for in Cowboy Boot Socks
- Why You Need Special Socks for Cowboy Boots
- Different Fabrics for Cowboy Boot Socks
- Reviews: Best Socks for Cowboy Boots
- Wrangler® Men's OTC Socks For Cowboy Boots
- Carhartt® Men's Arch Support Socks For Cowboy Boots
- Darn Tough® Men's Crew Merino Wool Cowboy Boot Socks
- Timberland® Men's Polyester Quarter Socks For Cowboy Boots
- Under Armour® Unisex Heatgear Socks For Cowboy Boots
- GoodThreads® Men's Arch Support Socks For Cowboy Boots
- Hanes® Men's ComfortBlend Cowboy Boot Socks
- Ariat® Men's Over-The-Calf Socks for Cowboy Boots
- DANISH ENDURANCE® Unisex Knee-high Long Boot Socks
- Dan Post Boot® Unisex Certified Cowboy Socks
- Index Table: Top-Rated Socks for Cowboy Boots