Almost none of us are immune from blisters if we have to wear shoes for long hours, be it for sports or a white-collar job. But here are the top socks for blisters that know how to keep the blisters at bay.
Besides, these are studded with additional benefits like snug-fitting, breathable fabrics, etc. And all that is needed to ensure complete comfort when you are in action.
Just have a look and see which one of these will be your best buy. Besides, before you proceed, we also have a few tips that will enhance the safety of your feet from blisters.
What to look for in Socks for Blisters?
- Material – Blisters are often caused due to friction and sweat, so avoid material that does not have the moisture-wicking capacity. Coolmax, Drymax, Merino are some of the best fabrics for anti-blister socks.
- Cushioning – Socks with cushioning under the feet, heels, and other areas save the feet from friction with the shoes and hence avoid blisters.
- Length – The ideal length of socks depends on the type of activity you are going to indulge in as well as your level of comfort.
- Size – Look for the perfect fit socks that snuggle your feet with the utmost gentleness, so that your feet neither choke nor does the sock fabric fold within the shoe.
What causes Blisters on feet?
Blisters are formed on the feet due to plenty of reasons. Check out the most common ones, as mentioned below.
- Friction – The friction from the sock fabric as well as the shoe that you wear contribute to the formation of blisters on your feet.
- Temperature – When you do an intense activity, the temperature of your feet rises to a high level, and becomes a perfect ground for the formation of blisters.
- Sweat – Sweat is another reason that your blisters cover your feet by aiding the formation of fluids on the top layers of your feet’s skin.
Tips to resist blisters on feet
Here are some top tips that will protect your feet from blisters apart from the support that these anti-blister socks have to offer. Have a look.
- Perfect fit shoes – The size and fitting of your shoes also bears on the blisters that form on your feet. Ensure that your shoes fit perfectly, and any of its features do not compromise with your comfort.
- Keep Dry – You can also use powders to keep your feet safe from sweat, which is obvious if you are into adventure or even on your feet for long hours.
- Use moisture-wicking Socks – Moisture-wicking socks will take away all the moisture from your feet and keep them dry for long enough.
- Minimize friction – the friction that your feet suffer from during activity also aids the formation of blisters, so ensure that there is minimum friction that your feet have to suffer. For this, find socks that are slightly padded or cushioned, have seamless toes and heels, that act as a barrier between your feet and shoes.
Reviews: Best Socks for Blisters
Have a look at the top Socks for Blisters that will soothe your feet. But we would also like to inform you that for every purchase made through links on this page, we may earn a share of the profits.
- Rockay is one of the top rated sock brands that has been featured by many renowned magazines and experts.
- The socks are made of Econyl, which is a truly recycled fabric, made of Nylon yarn, ocean waste, and landfill materials.
- However, the most crucial part is its anti-blister capability that it delivers due to its strategic ventilation zones, which wicks away all the moisture.
- Besides, it is slight;y cushioned at the toes and heel area to support the feet when in action.
- So running, walking, or staying on foot all day, your feet will feel relaxed and fresh for long enough.
- For a rich comfort and endurance while you are in action, these socks by Ozaiic are all that you need for your blister prone feet.
- Its advanced Coolmax material is engineered to wick away all the moisture, keeping your feet dry and also free of blisters. The cushioned strip at the bottom also helps with blisters and enhances your level of comfort.
- Moreover, this pair also features a unique groove on the bottom that enhances traction and minimizes friction while making the sock anti-skid.
- These Dimok anti blister socks are made of moisture absorbing Cotton fabric blended with a small percentage of Spandex, Nylon and Elastane which make it comfortable and easy to wear.
- The socks also feature a moisture-wicking mesh on top along with an integrated arch support compression.
- There is also an ultra-light cushioning under the heels and a hand-linked frictionless toe seam.
- Its unique heel tab additionally adds support to the ankle area.
- Besides, the fabric is also deodorizing and anti-bacterial, so it keeps your feet happy and healthy.
- With a 200 needle-count, the sole cushioning of these anti blister socks make it a plush pair for all activities.
- The extra deep heel pockets keep snuggling your feet with tenderness and also provide a no-slip feature to the socks.
- Besides, its toes are seamless, hand-linked, and reinforced to deliver maximum comfort and fit in the shoes.
- And since it features a Drynamix moisture-wicking, which is specially constructed to wick away all the moisture while the ventilation panels keep the feet cool.
- This pair by Zeropes is ergonomically designed to ensure lasting comfort from the blisters that form on your feet.
- It features an engineered polypropylene fabric that has been empowered with moisture-wicking specialties.
- So while polypropylene keeps the feet dry and sweat-free, the engineering consequently ensures that your feet are also supported against blisters.
- Besides, the features like additional fabric support, arch support, cushioned sole and heel tabs also aid in fighting against blisters.
- Designed in Denmark, The Danish Endurance socks are loaded with multiple cool features, as which together make them a great fit for blistered feet.
- These socks feature unique anti-friction zones on the heels, in addition to toes that make it safe from blisters and friction.
- Besides, these socks are certified with OEKO-TEX standard 100, which ensures these are free from harmful substances.
- The technical cooling lanes that these anti-blister socks are laced with keep the feet dry even during intense action.
- These soft socks are designed with 2% added Elastane for extra stretch and flexibility.
- The socks come with cushioning in the heel and toe areas, as well as technical ventilation channels to allow sweat to wick away.
- The socks are designed to be anti-blister, and keep the feet dry, especially when worn for a long time.
- The socks come in a variety of sizes for both men and women.
- These blister-free socks are made with a blend of 57% Polyester, 31% Drymax-Olefin, 7% Elastane or Spandex, and 5% Nylon.
- The socks feature a dual-layer of moisture-wicking knit fabric that is designed to help keep the feet dry.
- The breathable inner layer is made of DRYMAX technology to make sure it does not absorb water and result in blisters and hot-spots.
- These socks are engineered for running or being worn for a long time, with a flat seam for chafe-free comfort.
- These socks are made with a blend of 87% Polyester, 16% Spandex, and 5% Silicone.
- These socks are engineered like a wetsuit to protect the feet and fit properly.
- The smooth outer fabric absorbs friction created by foot movement within the shoe to prevent blisters.
- The inner layer is Fusion Hydrophobic and designed to keep the moisture out and keep the feet dry.
- These socks are made with a blend of Polyester fiber and Elastane.
- The imported socks are soft, comfortable, and ideal for full-day wear.
- They are constructed with soft sole cushioning for adding comfort, with extra gear on the heel to prevent abrasion.
- The socks come with additional arch support to improve foot fatigue and boost performance.
Index Table: Top-Rated Socks for Blisters
|1||Rockay Unisex Accelerate - No Show Socks for Blisters||Rockay||97|
|2||Ozaiic Unisex Compression - Coolmax Socks for Blisters||Ozaiic||98|
|3||Dimok Unisex Moisture Absorbent - Anti Blister Socks with Heel Tab||Dimok||96|
|4||Balega Unisex Plush - Drynamix Anti Blister Socks||Balega||98|
|5||Zeropes Unisex Arch Support - ZFIT Anti Blister Socks||Zeropes||96|
|6||DANISH Unisex Anti Friction - Low-Cut Socks for Blisters||DANISH||96|
|7||DANISH ENDURANCE Unisex Running - Anti-Blister Socks||DANISH ENDURANCE||95.5|
|8||R-Gear Unisex Drymax - Quarter Running Socks||R-Gear||95.1|
|9||ArmaSkin Unisex Extreme - Hiking Crew Socks||ArmaSkin||94.7|
|10||LITERRA Men's Cushioned Tab - Running Ankle Socks||LITERRA||94.2|
Table of Contents
- What to look for in Socks for Blisters?
- What causes Blisters on feet?
- Tips to resist blisters on feet
- Reviews: Best Socks for Blisters
- Rockay® Unisex Accelerate No Show Socks for Blisters
- Ozaiic® Unisex Compression Coolmax Socks for Blisters
- Dimok® Unisex Moisture Absorbent Anti Blister Socks with Heel Tab
- Balega® Unisex Plush Drynamix Anti Blister Socks
- Zeropes® Unisex Arch Support ZFIT Anti Blister Socks
- DANISH® Unisex Anti Friction Low-Cut Socks for Blisters
- DANISH ENDURANCE® Unisex Running Anti-Blister Socks
- R-Gear® Unisex Drymax Quarter Running Socks
- ArmaSkin® Unisex Extreme Hiking Crew Socks
- LITERRA® Men's Cushioned Tab Running Ankle Socks
- Index Table: Top-Rated Socks for Blisters