Choosing the best soccer socks can be confusing at times. For the real match, you must have a set of socks that goes with your uniform. But while you practice on the field, it is vital that you have the best socks that will support your gameplay and keep you away from injuries.
This article will stress on the features that are best for the soccer socks. Also, it will help you with the things to consider while buying yourself soccer socks.
Material Used for Building Soccer Socks
Some of the common materials that are used for the making of soccer socks are as follow.
- Cotton – Cotton socks are usually very comfortable and have a soft texture. However, they absorb sweat that can lead to the creation of the blisters.
- Wool – It is a thermostatic fabric and can regulate the temperature. These types of socks are very comfortable and keep the feet dry throughout the game.
- Synthetic Fibers – These are a combination of different material mixed together to form high-performance socks. They have good stretchability and also have an affordable price.
- Nylon – Nylon socks are good in terms of their elasticity and are also breathable. However, they are not as durable as others.
Qualities of Good Soccer Socks
The following are some of the good qualities of the soccer socks that set them apart from other kinds of socks.
- Anti Slippery – The biggest benefit of the soccer socks is that they are they provide a great anti-slip function. When in motion, a slipped feet can have harmful results, so these save you from such accidents.
- Breathable – Soccer demands 90 minutes of consistent running. The breathable nature of the socks maintains the airflow and keep the feet dry.
- Cushioned – Cushioning is a very helpful mechanism for a soccer player. Overstepping and constant running can make your feet tired in no time. Right cushioning saves you from this pain.
- Seamless – Seamless socks are a huge requirement for a soccer player as when running with the ball, a seamed sock can become a hindrance and disturb the player’s motion.
Buying Considerations for Soccer Socks
Before you buy yourself soccer socks, check the following points that will help you to buy the right socks for you.
- Material – Cotton and polyester made socks are the most preferable options for the soccer players. Cotton is highly comfortable but is a little low in breathability, and vice versa is the case with polyester socks.
- Length – Length can be a deciding factor in which socks you will wish to buy. Over the calf, socks are mostly used during the matches as they provide great comfort. If looking for training socks, then you should consider crew length socks.
- Sweat Resistance – As the running time is very high in this sport, so you should select socks that are sweat-free and will keep you safe from blisters.
- Cushioning and Seamlessness – Right cushioning and seamless socks provide great comfort at the time of play, so, therefore, these parameters should not be missed while buying soccer socks.
Reviews: Best Soccer Socks
Below given is the list of best soccer socks that are the best products available in the market. Also, we like to inform you that when you purchase any item from the given link, a small share may get credited in our account.
- Nike is known for its high class of sportswear and this nike made socks are just perfect for your soccer needs.
- It is made of a synthetic fiber that helps in providing it the needed stretchability and comfort.
- These are knee-length and provides excellent support for the feet and ankles and restricts them from getting twisted.
- The socks have high durability and won’t shrink or misfit when washed.
- The spandex material used in its making makes the socks lightweight and easy to carry.
- Enhace your gameplay with this highly efficient and premium quality Adidas soccer socks.
- The socks are built with a combination of 2% Spandex, 3% Nylon, 2% Natural Latex Rubber, and 93% Polyester that provides them great compression capabilities.
- These are available in five different color variants.
- The socks are moisture free and keep your feet cool and dry.
- Built with arch and ankle compression, they provide great stability while running and playing.
- Bring out the best in your game with these high quality made Under-Armour socks.
- These are over the calf socks and have a good structure to hold your feet and ankle upright so that you can feel no pressure while playing.
- They are available in multiple color variants that are extremely beautiful.
- Built with anti-odor technology, they keep the sweat away from feet, keeping them odor-free.
- The socks have microbes embedded in them that reduce the fatigue of the player when playing.
- These Ristake built soccer socks are one of the best soccer socks of their range.
- Built with 95% polyester and 5% elastane, they have great stretchability and are highly supportive.
- The amazing design of the socks with multiple available colors makes the appearance stylish.
- These are ideal for sportspeople who need to run as they have good ventilation and do not let the feet get tired consistently.
- They come at an affordable price and have different sizes available for all.
- The TCK soccer socks are engineered to provide comfort and efficiency to the player.
- The socks are crafted with 12% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex, 10% Elastic, and 75% Polypropylene.
- The extra cross-stretch of the socks helps the shin guards to stay in place and provide good support.
- These socks have multiple color choices.
- They are designed to control odor, have antimicrobial features, and have an extremely breathable mesh.
- These nylon made soccer socks are ideal for players on the field as they have good supportive design that doesn’t let your feet get tired.
- The Starter built socks come in two attractive color variants, red and white.
- They are machine washable and do not lose their elasticity on washing.
- These have a supportive cushioning that keeps your feet safe from accidents and provides good support to the feet.
- The socks are suitable for both men and women and have good stretchability.
Index Table: Top-Rated Soccer Socks
|1||Nike Unisex Calf - Soccer Socks||Nike||98|
|2||Adidas Unisex Natural Latex - Best Soccer Socks||Adidas||97|
|3||Under Armour Unisex Anti-odor - Socks for Soccer||Under Armour||96|
|4||Ristake Unisex Striped - Best Soccer Socks||Ristake||99|
|5||TCK Unisex Cross-Stretch - Soccer Socks||TCK||98|
|6||Starter Unisex Adult and Youth - Socks for Soccer Players||Starter||97|
Table of Contents
- Material Used for Building Soccer Socks
- Qualities of Good Soccer Socks
- Buying Considerations for Soccer Socks
- Reviews: Best Soccer Socks
- Index Table: Top-Rated Soccer Socks