Golf Socks are often ignored but are an essential part of a golfer’s attire on the course.
Good socks can help them focus on the game rather than the feet’ blisters when walking under the sun.
So to make it easy for you, we compiled a list of the best golf socks that will raise the comfort quotient while you swing your club, along with a few tips and top features of the best socks.
Reviews: Best Golf Socks
Please look at the best golf socks that we meticulously compiled from Amazon.
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- These over-the-calf Argyle golf socks come in the traditional rhombus thread weaves in green and black.
- It features 75% cotton and a blend of Nylon and Spandex for additional elasticity.
- The knee-high length applies slight compression on the calf, keeping your legs from getting fatigued quickly in the game.
- These golf socks are also available in a variety of patterns and color combinations so that you will have plenty of choices as well.
- The seamless toes also add to the comfort quotient.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
- Nike’s iconic Dri-FIT fabric is known for its moisture-wicking properties that keep the feet dry for long.
- Besides, it comes with feet specific design to ensure a customized fitting for both feet.
- On top, the arch compression provides adequate support to your arch area, and your feet feel snug.
- With this pair of golf socks by Nike, you will get maximum impact protection and support, perfect for everyday use.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
- This pair of golf socks by Thorlos feature the legendary padding that the brand is known for.
- The socks are made in the US and feature 80% Acrylic fabric with Nylon and Elastane blends for elasticity. It would help to turn these socks inside out while washing the machine for extra durability. Besides, a fabric softener is also recommended.
- The Thor-Lon fibers are also optimal for performance seekers, and they last longer than other socks.
- The heel and forefoot’s padding reduces blisters and relieves pain in pressure points. Besides, the low-profile toe seam will protect your feet from shoe friction.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
- The Swiftwick golf socks are the ideal match if you are looking for a pair with excellent moisture-wicking capacity.
- Swiftwick makes use of its signature Olefin fiber which is super light and keeps your feet free from blisters and soreness.
- The upper side of the socks has micro ventilation channels, while the reinforced heel and toe protect feet from friction from the shoe.
- The steady arch support keeps you exhausted during the long hours you spend in the course.
- The Under Armour golf socks are ideal for those seeking maximum protection when you swing the club.
- It allows you to play longer and walk the course with less foot fatigue.
- The fabric constitutes a blend of 58% polyester, 28% cotton, and the rest nylon and spandex.
- The seamless toes prevent irritation to the feet, apart from increasing the comfort quotient.
- The arch support also lends to making these golf socks comfortable to wear.
- The footbed features strategically placed cushioning, and the top has ventilation channels for breathability.
- The Blue Q socks are a fun alternative to the serious black or white shades for light-hearted humor.
- The fabric of these golf socks is an excellent blend of 50% nylon, 47% combed cotton, and 3% spandex.
- These crew-size socks come in a cool reen shade with a golfer’s motif.
- They also make for an elegant gifting option for the golfer in your family or among friends.
- These socks are made with a blend of 52% Cotton, 25% Polyester, 21% Nylon, and 2% Spandex.
- They are designed with a pull-on closure for convenience.
- These socks are crew length and suitable for machine wash.
- They come in vibrant designs to suit all your needs.
- These socks come in a pack of six to last you all week.
- The socks are low-cut in design to ensure they don’t show any stylish shoes.
- These socks come with foot-hugging arch support for extra support.
- They are made with a blend of 98% polyester, 2% elastane
- These Golf socks offer superior moisture control to keep the feet dry and comfortable throughout the day.
- They are cushioned in high-stress areas to provide shock absorption and increase durability.
- These socks come in a variety of sizes for men.
- These socks are made in China.
- These socks are made with 98% Polyester and 2% Elastane blend and are infused with Copper.
- The golf socks are soft and smooth for a luxurious experience.
- These socks provide a cushioned sole and Spandex arch support for extra protection.
- These socks are hand-lined and seamless to minimize irritation and chafing.
Buying Consideration for Golf Socks
Socks are one of the most convenient gears that a golfer can upgrade. But before buying the new pair, look at the most important boxes to tick.
- Length – Any golfer cannot control the weather in the golf course. Thus the length of the sock must be as per your comfort. If the weather’s too hot, prefer crew size or even no-show socks.
- Anti Blister – Long walks in the course could mean blisters, and your socks must have the right cushioning and moisture-wicking to keep the blisters at bay.
- Fabric – The socks’ fabric also helps deal with the weather and sweating issues. I prefer fabrics like cotton, bamboo, or other specialized fabrics with a high moisture-wicking capacity.
- Style – Of course, every person has their own taste. So even for your socks, feel free to buy a pair of golf socks that suit your personality. From the neat whites to the classic black, or even a colorful one. Choose what you like the most.
What to Avoid When Buying Golf Socks?
Everyone has suggestions for what’s good to note. But here are a few points that will inform you of what to resist while buying golf socks.
- Pick Thick Socks – Don’t go for socks with too much padding or thickness. Even when it is cold, thick socks make them feel choked, and you may get tired sooner than expected.
- Copy Trends – Since golf is considered a gentleman’s game, golfers’ attire is expected to be decent. So while there might be a lot of trends out there, you must not fall for those baits. In simple words, gentlemen don’t copy trends, and they make them.
- Mismatch with Attire – While you must be free to choose the kind and color of golf socks, your socks must complement your clothing.
Features of a Good Golf Socks
A quick check mentioned below is the best golf socks’ common features.
- Durable – The best quality socks are easy to maintain and last longer than the others. So check for brands that offer the highest quality fabrics that last long and deliver high performance.
- Seamless Toes – Seamless toes are also important for the feet to stay comfortable in the toe area that faces a lot of exertion in sports like golf.
- Moisture Wicking – Keeping the feet sweat-free is the main purpose of wearing socks for golf. I prefer socks with higher moisture-wicking features.
- Stretchy – Stretchy socks like golf and socks for tennis usually put lesser pressure on the feet and adjust to the feet’ muscles’ movement. Thus also keeping the feet stress-free for longer durations.
How We Test and Score Golf Socks
These reviews are based on intense research, analysis, and feedback from our experts and real users from different digital platforms.
We spent 31 hours trying, testing, and scoring these Golf Socks, for different key parameters and then shortlisted the best products in the market, saving you time and effort.
We used the following parameters for our tests and analysis.
- Ankle Support – We checked how good the socks provide support for the ankle of the foot.
- Comfort – We tested the fabric’s comfort level to check the overall quality.
- Anti-Blister – We observed whether the socks had any positive or negative impact on foot blisters.
- Moisture Wicking – We observed how dry or sweaty the socks left our feet after continuously wearing them for 12 hours.
- Odor-Control – We noticed if the socks produced any odor after wearing them for long.
Index Table: Top-Rated Golf Socks
|1||Argyle Unisex OTC - Cotton Golf Socks||Argyle||97.25|
|2||Nike Unisex Crew - PH Golf Socks||Nike||96.25|
|3||Thorlos Unisex Padded Rolltop - Acrylic Golf Socks||Thorlos||95|
|4||Swiftwick Unisex No-Show - Cushion Golf Socks||Swiftwick||98|
|5||Under Armour Unisex No Show - Polyester Golf Socks||Under Armour||97|
|6||Blue Q Men's Crew - Green Golf Socks||Blue Q||99|
|7||Hot Sox Men's Novelty - Sporting Golf Socks||Hot Sox||98.6|
|8||adidas Men's Athletic - Golf Socks||adidas||97.5|
|9||PUMA Men's No show - Sport Socks||PUMA||96.3|
|10||FOOTPLUS Unisex Ankle - Golf and Running Socks||FOOTPLUS||95.6|
Table of Contents
- Reviews: Best Golf Socks
- Argyle® Unisex OTC Cotton Golf Socks
- Nike® Unisex Crew PH Golf Socks
- Thorlos® Unisex Padded Rolltop Acrylic Golf Socks
- Swiftwick® Unisex No-Show Cushion Golf Socks
- Under Armour® Unisex No Show Polyester Golf Socks
- Blue Q® Men's Crew Green Golf Socks
- Hot Sox® Men's Novelty Sporting Golf Socks
- adidas® Men's Athletic Golf Socks
- PUMA® Men's No show Sport Socks
- FOOTPLUS® Unisex Ankle Golf and Running Socks
- Buying Consideration for Golf Socks
- What to Avoid When Buying Golf Socks?
- Features of a Good Golf Socks
- How We Test and Score Golf Socks
- Index Table: Top-Rated Golf Socks