Let’s face it. Our typical dress socks are not designed to soak up all the sweat and odor that our feet produce. But do you know sweaty feet and bad odor turn off your confidence and our attention to such an extent that you have no idea about.
Ever heard of the term Dress Socks for Sweaty Feet? If not, then we are here to help you. We have made a detailed guide of why some dress socks are better at fighting sweaty feet than your usual socks, their types, and the fabrics it comes in.
Things to look for in dress socks for Sweaty Feet?
There are certain things that make some dress socks better for your sweaty feet than others.
- Fabric – Some socks have specially designed fabric to prevent any kind of sweat or odor build-up. Good quality cotton, polyester and spandex are great for sweat absorption.
- Fit – A comfortable fit is very necessary to avoid sweaty feet. tight fighting socks locks the moisture on our feet which ends up sweat and odor. Only some dress socks will fit you right according to your feet size
- Ventilation – Most of the dress socks don’t have any kind of ventilation source in them which is a big invitation for sweat. But some dress socks have fabricated design so that air can pass through it regularly.
- Length – Socks which are too long for you will easily give you sweaty feet because of that extra fabric trapping moisture in it.
How Dress Socks helps people with Sweaty Feet
There are a number of problems which are caused by sweaty feet, which can be treated by using the right type of Dress Socks.
- Sweat Patches – If you are someone who faces a lot of sweat patches throughout the socks then you should go with socks with more ventilation pockets in them. More ventilation allows your feet to lose moisture quickly which in turn prevents sweat build up.
- Itchiness – Sweat can sometimes cause itchiness and redness on our feet. To avoid this, pick a pair of dress socks with a rather softer fabric like cotton, rather going with something harsh, like polyester.
- Suffocation – TIght fitting or wearing socks for long term can cause suffocation in the feet. Socks with decent fit and padding or cushioning would help you to avoid this.
Types of fabric used in Dress Socks
A number of fabrics or a combination of fabrics are used to make dress socks and some of those fabrics can really help you to avoid sweaty feet.
- Cotton – Cotton is known to be a fabric that helps avoid sweat. Some types of cotton are also very lightweight and further help in water absorption in our body
- Polyester – Many synthetic fabrics have a moisture-wicking property in them which makes them a great option for your sweaty feet.
- Combination Materials – Most of the dress socks are made from multiple combinations of fabrics. Cotton and polyester or Cotton and spandex are some of the most usual and beneficial ones.
- Cushioning – Many dress socks include some kind of cushioning in them either in the base or in the upper section. It adds the required ventilation and airflow in your feet.
Reviews: Best Dress Socks for Sweaty Feet
Below are some of the best dress socks you can get for your sweaty feet. Just so you’re aware, we do collect a small share from every purchase that happens through the links given below, without any additional charges on you.
- These socks are made out of high quality and durable polyester blend material.
- They have moisture-wicking technology and mesh ventilation to keep your feet comfortable and sweatproof.
- The tight yet comfortable fit makes these socks great for all-day wear.
- Design and pattern are simple but elegant. And it will blend in with your outfit pretty easily.
- The smell control technology on these socks helps you prevent any kind of sweat or odor for a long period of time
- It has a cushioned sole to provide you with more comfort and ventilation.
- These socks are made from premium bamboo material which is extremely soft and agile.
- The thermo-regulating feature helps your feet warm in cold temperatures.
- The fabrics that are used to make these socks are elastane, spandex and stapled cotton.
- Fit of these socks is wonderful as these sit very comfortably on your feet for a long period of time.
- Small-pores are present throughout the socks to prevent any kind of sweat build-up
- Air-ventilation is sufficient and you will never feel your feet are too trapped.
- These socks are made out of organic fabrics blended with polyester and cotton.
- It has Non-compression technology helps fight sweat and any kind of wet spots on the feet.
- The length of the socks itself is not too big.
- The fabrics that are used in it are certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- The design of these socks is very minimal and elegant.
- It is made with acrylic and nylon which makes the sweat-absorbing quick and efficient.
- The throllo padding adds to the comfort and ventilation through the feet.
- The fabric itself provides a lot of thermal control which makes the feet’ temperature stay warm.
- These socks are made out of superior supima cotton.
- The fit of these socks is really tight and rigid, which gives you a very good hold overall
- The fabric feels very soft which makes your feet sit comfortably.
- Supima cotton in the socks pretty much prevents all the sweating or any kind of bad odor from your feet.
Index Table: Top-Rated Dress Socks for Sweaty Feet
|1||Van Heusen Unisex Moisture Control - Comfort dress socks||Van Heusen||98|
|2||+MD Unisex Bamboo Crew - Cushioned Dress Socks||+MD||97|
|3||WANDER Mens's Rib Cotton - Classic Dress Socks||WANDER||95|
|4||Nimblesteps Unisex Non-compression - Organic Dress Socks||Nimblesteps||97|
|5||Thorlos Unisex Acrylic - Dress Socks||Thorlos||97|
|6||u&i socks Men's Supima Cotton - Crew and Dress socks||u&i socks||96|
Table of Contents
- Things to look for in dress socks for Sweaty Feet?
- How Dress Socks helps people with Sweaty Feet
- Types of fabric used in Dress Socks
- Reviews: Best Dress Socks for Sweaty Feet
- Index Table: Top-Rated Dress Socks for Sweaty Feet