Varicose veins can be small and thin visible veins under the skin, or thick and lumpy in more severe cases.
A good pair of Compression Socks can greatly reduce the appearance and painful symptoms of varicose veins.
How Do Compression Socks Help With Varicose Veins?
The main use of a compression sock is to improve blood circulation by placing consistent pressure on the legs, which in turn helps the blood to flow back to the heart.
This, in turn, helps to reduce the appearance and improve the condition of varicose veins, and may likewise prevent them from developing in the first place.
Types of Compression Socks for Varicose Veins
You will need to invest in the right type of STOCKINg or SOCK providing the right amount of compression for your Varicose Veins, here are a few to consider;
- Light Compression or Support PantyHose – These are the least tight option for less severe varicose veins. Stockings are also ideal to wear with a skirt, dresses, and in summer to keep you cool.
Full Compression Socks and Stockings – The Compression sock or stocking is available in a range of compression levels from a Low 10 mmHg up to a high 30 MMHG. They provide much better compression and support.
Prescription Compression Socks – For more severe Varicose Veins I highly recommend seeing a doctor so that he can prescribe the right type of compression sock for your unique condition and severity thereof.
Lengths – The length of the compression sock or stocking can range from a below knee, above knee or even thigh-high option, footless or complete.
Features of a Good Compression Sock for Varicose Veins
- Lightweight and breathable Nylon, Spandex, Polyester, and Lycra fabrics used.
- Copper-infused or treated with silver for improved circulation and antibacterial properties.
- Color and size variations are available.
- Seam-free design with reinforced toes or heels.
- Knee or thigh length.
- Footless or full foot design.
Reviews: The Best Compression Socks for Varicose Veins
Below are some of the best available Compression Socks for Varicose veins;
The Laite Hebe Medical and Athletic design compression socks are ideal to treat varicose veins and to reduce swelling and pain.
- Medical grade compression socks that help to improve blood circulation, reduce swelling and varicose veins.
- Made from soft and breathable material that offers high compression levels.
- There are 360-degree stretch capabilities and a breathable fit.
- Available in a few color variations to choose from.
The Sb Sox Compression socks offer high compression levels to improve blood circulation and prevent and treat varicose veins effectively.
- A compression sock design for both men and women.
- Improves blood circulation, reduces swelling and provides better varicose vein control.,
- The toe and heel are reinforced and cushioned for comfort and it offers a form-fitting lightweight fit.
- Breathable and soft materials that are highly flexible and durable.
- It offers high levels from 20-30 mmHg of compression.
- Colors are available to choose from.
The Halsy footless compression sock is one of your best options for pregnant women, varicose veins and swelling.
- Made from premium and breathable Nylon with durable spandex fabric for stretchability.
- It offers 360 degrees of flexibility with seamless knitted technology.
- Graduated compression and ultra-durable.
- Max-dr technology and comfort to keep you dry and ventilated.
- Ideal for swelling and varicose veins.
Thes are comfortable compression socks with a zippered closure to safeguard you and provide a better fit that is easy to get on and off.
- Available in nude and black color variations.
- A zippered design which makes it much easier to get on and off and secure the fit.
- Reduces leg fatigue and swelling and also help with varicose veins by improving blood circulation.
- Ideal for diabetic use as well and for injuries.
- An open toe design that is more cooling and comfortable.
From Charmking we have the men’s and women’s value 8 pack compression socks which will provide comfort and support for all your needs.
- You can choose between different color options and multi-colored combos in the 8 Pack set for men or women.
- A long term solution for varicose veins that can be used frequently and every day.
- Made from comfortable and breathable Nylon and Spandex materials that are also highly durable.
- High-performance design that will keep an optimal temperature and offers high compression.
- Open toe lightweight stocking design that can be worn with any outfit even a skirt in the ladies’ option.
- Made from Nylon and Spandex that is breathable and stretchable.
- Offer high compression in a lightweight sock.
- Available in nude and neutral color options.
From Double Couple, we have the superior high compression socks for men and women which are ideal in the treatment of varicose veins, injuries, and swelling.
- It comes in a pack of five and in different size options.
- Improves blood circulation, reduces swelling and the appearance fo varicose veins.
- An ergonomic fitting design that is close to the skin, yet highly breathable and quick-drying.
- Offers medical-grade compression with Lycra and Nylon materials that are lightweight and durable.
A mid-thigh-high compression sock that is ideal for varicose veins and to treat injuries and swelling, from +MD.
- Made from Nylon and Spandex that is thick and warm for winter and Autumn use.
- Breathable with an open toe design and anti-slip band at the top.
- Ideal for pronounced varicose veins, swelling, injuries, and many other medical conditions.
- Available in differenb size options.
The Absolute Support Opaque Graduated compression socks are the perfect everyday wear compression socks that will treat and prevent varicose veins.
- Opaque design that gives you more freedom and is cooler in summer.
- Available in a Nude or Black color option.
- It offers graduated and medium compression as well as long-lasting durability.
- Made from breathable and high-quality Nylon and spandex.
- Available in a few size options to choose from.
Copper-infused compression socks that are healthy and ideal for treating Varicose veins, injuries and other medical conditions affecting the legs and feet.
- Copper-infused which naturally improves blood flow and revives blood circulation along with compression.
- Breathable high-performance design and materials that keep you dry and fresh.
- Unique breathable and moisture-wicking copper infused material is used that also helps to eliminate body odors.
- Speeds up recovery and reduces swelling and unsightly varicose veins.
Index Table: Top Rated Compression Socks for Varicose Veins
Table of Contents
- How Do Compression Socks Help With Varicose Veins?
- Types of Compression Socks for Varicose Veins
- Features of a Good Compression Sock for Varicose Veins
- Reviews: The Best Compression Socks for Varicose Veins
- Laite Hebe® Unisex Medical All Purpose Compression Socks for Varicose Veins
- SB SOX® Unisex Compression Colorful Knee High Compression Socks for Varicose Veins
- Halsy® Unisex Footless Compression Socks for Varicose Veins
- Zippered® Unisex Medical Compression Socks for Varicose Veins
- Charmking® Unisex Compression Graduated Compression Socks for Varicose Veins
- Mgang® Unisex Open Toe Knee High Compression Socks for Varicose Veins
- Double Couple® Unisex 5 Pairs Compression Socks for Varicose Veins
- +MT® Unisex Thigh High Open Toe Compression Socks for Varicose Veins
- Absolute Support® Unisex Opaque Open Toe Compression Socks for Varicose Veins
- Copper Compression® Unisex 3 Pairs Compression Socks for Varicose Veins
- Index Table: Top Rated Compression Socks for Varicose Veins